What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

Alex, I don't personally care what the rewards are as long as it incentives more people to play. But I do have a question about the top 3 of each class reward, don't you see how that will encourage people to play ranked pvp where/when it is not competitive? People who are on PvP servers playing the best PvP teams every night at primetime will not receive these rewards, while teams playing on lesser populated servers with more of a skill gap will gain rating quicker and rise to the top of the charts.

This also doesn't address hybrid healers Qing as DPS in solo ranked.

I think this is a major flub for Season 2 and needs to be at least talked about. Otherwise you are actually hurting the small ranked community that currently exists yet again.

I like every idea ive read but the long que times make ranked not worth doing, and wz's as an imp always end up playing vs's imps I wish we had cross server ques for pvp que times would drop ranked players would be placed in the correct spot on the ladder because now the skill level of the team/player will be judged server wide and not a good pvper on a pve/rp server vsing players of lower skill level ranking at 2800etc. but TBH i only care about the que times i think if cross server pvp came in affect more players would pvp and you wouldnt be playing the same guys every game!

thinking about rewards for ranked legacy gear skins or a legacy stamp that you could place on an item that would then become a legacy item then the options would be wide open for skins for the top ranking players.

sound effects on cool weapons ie. lightsabres and blasters unique sounds i like the sounds the blasters make when you draw them too. the most important thing about pvp rewards for ranked i feel is it must stand out and look impressive and powerful.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PVP REWARDS:

1. Special armor with special glowing or graphic effects also a different armor set for every class so 5 different sets

2. A cool limited edition mount with like guns or something something ****** that represents pvp

3.Cool weapons with special effects

make higher requirements for something like the weapon

lets say

1700 u get the armor 1900 u get the mount 2000 u get the weapon

if u make evrything available at 1500 all the noobs will get it and its not something special in the end because evryone will have it

I'd like to see a 2018 expertise gate for solo queues. So people who are pvping "to have fun" do it in the safer environment of normals, or group ranked; also so people like myself don't have to be grouped with people who can't live through two CDs because they're dead from the first. Oh, and cross server queues.

Wahwah poor me I wasn't around to get a LIMITED TIME reward. Please completely forget the nature of the reward for my own sake. Boohoo get over it. If you want limited time rewards, Earn them during that limited time. Stop whining about events of the past and actually do something about getting things from present and future events, PVE or PVP.

I'd like to see a 2018 expertise gate for solo queues. So people who are pvping "to have fun" do it in the safer environment of normals, or group ranked; also so people like myself don't have to be grouped with people who can't live through two CDs because they're dead from the first. Oh, and cross server queues.

Eh, it'd be more fair if it were 1936(?), because some tanks use double endurance crystals and sometimes DPS use 1 or 2 power crystals for the look. Neither of which have any effect on performance, so why be punished?

Eh, it'd be more fair if it were 1936(?), because some tanks use double endurance crystals and sometimes DPS use 1 or 2 power crystals for the look. Neither of which have any effect on performance, so why be punished?

Fact, there is only a trivial loss for swapping out a crystal; but letting every happy meal with a couple fries into ranked matches is a terrible idea. I'm talking about 0 (zero) pvp gear on some of these people.

Why should the time I've spent getting my rating up to 1575 be **** on because the rating system doesn't know where to put someone who hasn't had their 10 games and is queuing without any PvP gear? How is that fair? I realize some of these people want a certain look, or more health, but they can swap out those items after they're in a match, so they can queue with full 2018.

The idea would be a simple filter to keep out the folks who think pvp is cake, and they can just walk in the door and be good at it.

if u make evrything available at 1500 all the noobs will get it and its not something special in the end because evryone will have it

Are you crazy? Go look up the % of total people who have done 10+ games. most dont even have T2 rating achieved (>1300).

Edited by Divona

Fact, there is only a trivial loss for swapping out a crystal; but letting every happy meal with a couple fries into ranked matches is a terrible idea. I'm talking about 0 (zero) pvp gear on some of these people.

Why should the time I've spent getting my rating up to 1575 be **** on because the rating system doesn't know where to put someone who hasn't had their 10 games and is queuing without any PvP gear? How is that fair? I realize some of these people want a certain look, or more health, but they can swap out those items after they're in a match, so they can queue with full 2018.

The idea would be a simple filter to keep out the folks who think pvp is cake, and they can just walk in the door and be good at it.

then you might was make filter anyone with T2 or better out of regs. (sounds silly right?)

If you're going to do participation rewards... can you limit it to group only?

If individuals are so inclined to get their rewards and not put any work into actually knowing how to do ranked pvp, have them be a detriment to themselves and their friends and not everyone else.

Now that season 3 is done. Lets look at season 4.

Posters are good keep them coming.

This next season should not have a mount (if it is short, if it is longer then yes).

Announce it early again, good job on this.

Titles were ok, just try to remember that there are PVE titles in the game (The Furious)

I know that BW / EA / Disney all talk, you can hit the fanbase with some subtle tie ins with EP7 :)

Movie should be out around Season 6-8ish maybe? Keep the tieins in mind :)

Small tidbit about titles:

Straying away from S-1, S-2, etc. titles was a great call. They looked absurd and a lot of people are glad there aren't S-3 remakes of the same titles.

As for the top 96:

The thing, for me, that made these titles so alluring was the simple fact that they included the class which we earned them on. Being an All-Galaxy Powertech means that only two other players in the world have that same exact title. Being a Famously Furious player means that 95 other people--less if players got it on multiple toons--have that same exact title. Simply put: it's less special. I won't comment on whether I think a title is sufficient or not for the top 96, but I do believe the exclusivity of the titles you provide should match up with how Season Two's top 96 titles were and include the class.

I also loved the armor/weapons and wish I had more time to dedicate to ranked last season so I could have the armor. Good job on those and on the mount.

Can we get warzones 8v8 solo rank que for players don't like 4v4 Death match? I think that be way more fun what we going atm and more half pvpers are win trading low pop servers so why we doing 4v4 if here some much win trading going on? it's really not working for this game atm. The best Reward for your players is to Improve pvp and game over all try doing that then adding stuff players win trade for :(

Hmmm... Maybe stronghold that looks like Torch's Stronghold from Blood Hunt Flashpoint with an option to make a tournaments:),

World PVP - bring fixed Ilum back (or at least add pvp rewards for conquest missions),

8v8 Group Ranked,

or trophy and medal like this https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/965947_576516685703039_605325672_o.jpg