Thoughts on Rollback

Obie_Wan

For most servers, the Empire outnumbers the Republic by a staggering ratio. Tonight a lot of Empire players pretty much AOE their way to valour 65 and beyond within a few short hours by stepping over the virtual corpses of Republic players.

I think a lot of people on both sides are upset, for different reasons, on this easy road to accumulating valour.

BioWare has hinted that they're aware of people who have "abused" the system extensively tonight as well. This may or may not allude to them doing something about it.

So here's the million dollar question.

How many of you would be surprised if BioWare decides to only roll back the Republic players' valour ranking after all you've seen so far? :)

For most servers, the Empire outnumbers the Republic by a staggering ratio. Tonight a lot of Empire players pretty much AOE their way to valour 65 and beyond within a few short hours by stepping over the virtual corpses of Republic players.

I think a lot of people on both sides are upset, for different reasons, on this easy road to accumulating valour.

BioWare has hinted that they're aware of people who have "abused" the system extensively tonight as well. This may or may not allude to them doing something about it.

So here's the million dollar question.

How many of you would be surprised if BioWare decides to only roll back the Republic players' valour ranking after all you've seen so far? :)

all players who entered tantooine and ilum should be rolled back to patch

thats easiest search and compensation of a pet can be given

There won't be a rollback at all. I stated it again and again DR on kills was active the whole day so initially joining the zerg gave insane amounts of valor but it dropped really hard afterwards.

If any absurd level of valor would have been possible, I would have done it, but it wasn't and we where spawncamping them the whole day.

There won't be a rollback at all. I stated it again and again DR on kills was active the whole day so initially joining the zerg gave insane amounts of valor but it dropped really hard afterwards.

If any absurd level of valor would have been possible, I would have done it, but it wasn't and we where spawncamping them the whole day.

obviously you didnt know the logout method some were exploiting, as well as aoe and death.

Funny, I haven't seen any of you guys on my "evidence" thread for claims like

"Tonight a lot of Empire players pretty much AOE their way to valour 65 and beyond within a few short hours by stepping over the virtual corpses of Republic players"

Face it. It's a fantasy. You're getting upset over nothing.