Why warriors will always win in TOR.

UGLYMRJ

The answer is simple... Star Wars lore.

Warriors always win...

Darth Maul: Double bladed light saber, Assassin (DEAD) Killed by Obi'wan Kenobi: Warrior

The Emporer: Lightning spam, obviously a sorc (DEAD) Killed by Darth Vader: Warrior

Padme's assassin: Operative (DEAD) Killed by PT but injured intially by Obi'wan Kenobi: Warrior

Jhengo Fett: Mercenary (DEAD) Killed by Mace Windu: Warrior

You see... the only warriors that died in Star Wars... were killed by other warriors.

Mace Windu was obviously owning The Emporer but got caught tunneling and lolsmashed by Anakin right out the window.

When Obi'wan died at the hands of Vader he was obviously running combat spec. The old guys never adapt to the latest patches so they run previously viable specs. Not knowing that rage had been buffed he fell to the smash of Vader who had obviously read the latest patch notes.

Then later in the series... Luke had learned from the death of Obi'wan and never ran combat spec again and swore to be the greatest smasher in the galaxy. His high midochlorian count and connection with the force lead him to realize that he could drop his crit rating, stack surge and power and smash harder than any Jedi or Sith before him. Thus leading to the lolsmashfest which eventually ended in Vaders death.

This same lore can also be used to explain why mercs/commandos suck.... have you seen how many of those guys die in the movies?

Edited by UGLYMRJ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Bounty Hunters who specialized in defeating jedi after the Empire was formed. They killed quite a few.

Yoda - probably the most powerful Jedi and consular was the victor vs Dooku.

Fett defeated Jaina in training fights too I think.

Although it isn't related to ground fighting Wedge would kick 95% of knights/warriors in air! :D

Vongs kill jedi in tens or hundreds in books too.

What about Bounty Hunters who specialized in defeating jedi after the Empire was formed. They killed quite a few.

Although it isn't related to ground fighting Wedge would kick 95% of knights/warriors in air! :D

Your midochlorian count is much higher than mine... I have no idea what you're talking about...

Except the Yoda/Dooku fight and clearly Yoda was a warrior... a small one but a warrior... primarily melee and not once did he throw pebbles.

Your midochlorian count is much higher than mine... I have no idea what you're talking about...

Except the Yoda/Dooku fight and clearly Yoda was a warrior... a small one but a warrior... primarily melee and not once did he throw pebbles.

Well he did save Obi-Wan and Anakin from that falling piece of machinery...

A clear show of force Power, and the fact he had a single lightsaber shows he is obviously a Sage.

EDIT: And let us not forget how he used the Force to lift Lukes X-Wing from the swamp. Something no mere Warrior could do.

Edited by Chlomamf

A clear show of force Power, and the fact he had a single lightsaber shows he is obviously a Sage.

EDIT: And let us not forget how he used the Force to lift Analins X-Wing from the swamp. Something no mere Warrior could do.

Force stasis. :D

Both were more like balanced/madness specced sin/shadows.

Yoda was just a "Jedi", but looking from a game perspective he is suited more to be a consular than a knight. Although we shouldn't judge him by his size he was in disadvantage when it came fencing because of it. Beside that even the starwars wiki states he is a consular.

EDIT: And let us not forget how he used the Force to lift Lukes X-Wing from the swamp. Something no mere Warrior could do.

Luke lifts up the x-wing after yoda teached him ;) so clearly warriors have POWWWWA UUUUnlimited POWWWWA!! :D

wich means that we prob getting force lift in the next patch ;)

Edited by Bare-Giin
came up with a though

ORDER 66.

How many Jedis have been killed by republic commando????? COUNTLESS.

That was pre 1.1... when tracer missile spam ruled all.

This thread went exactly where I wanted it to... a nice break from reading the same ol trash about pre-mades and smash.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

That was pre 1.1... when tracer missile spam ruled all.

This thread went exactly where I wanted it to... a nice break from reading the same ol trash about pre-mades and smash.

would be nice to see your more often posting, compared to many other posters, including me, you do bring interesting posts, positive attitude and even fun stuff.

Luke lifts up the x-wing after yoda teached him ;) so clearly warriors have POWWWWA UUUUnlimited POWWWWA!! :D

wich means that we prob getting force lift in the next patch ;)

The Palpatine reference is false: the fact Palpatine used Lightning shows he was a Sorcerer. Durr.

would be nice to see your more often posting, compared to many other posters, including me, you do bring interesting posts, positive attitude and even fun stuff.

Thanks man... I try to keep it light no matter how frustrating and narrow minded some people can be. I normally only post from work and I've been missing work a lot with all the wedding planning n stuff (mine).

Sadly with my bachelor status getting smashed for a 8.6K crit I may be on less and less. :D

The answer is simple... Star Wars lore.

Warriors always win...

Darth Maul: Double bladed light saber, Assassin (DEAD) Killed by Obi'wan Kenobi: Warrior

The Emporer: Lightning spam, obviously a sorc (DEAD) Killed by Darth Vader: Warrior

Padme's assassin: Operative (DEAD) Killed by PT but injured intially by Obi'wan Kenobi: Warrior

Jhengo Fett: Mercenary (DEAD) Killed by Mace Windu: Warrior

You see... the only warriors that died in Star Wars... were killed by other warriors.

Mace Windu was obviously owning The Emporer but got caught tunneling and lolsmashed by Anakin right out the window.

When Obi'wan died at the hands of Vader he was obviously running combat spec. The old guys never adapt to the latest patches so they run previously viable specs. Not knowing that rage had been buffed he fell to the smash of Vader who had obviously read the latest patch notes.

Then later in the series... Luke had learned from the death of Obi'wan and never ran combat spec again and swore to be the greatest smasher in the galaxy. His high midochlorian count and connection with the force lead him to realize that he could drop his crit rating, stack surge and power and smash harder than any Jedi or Sith before him. Thus leading to the lolsmashfest which eventually ended in Vaders death.

This same lore can also be used to explain why mercs/commandos suck.... have you seen how many of those guys die in the movies?

Darth Sidious (sorc) killed three or four jedi knights with a lightsaber while Mace was fighting him. It's arguable that Mace never had him beat. He only lost to Vader because Luke was tanking him - it was a 2v1 vs the 2 best knights/warriors ever so he lost, yeah...

Darth Maul killed Qwai-Gon (sp) and was holding his own against both him and Obiwan. Sins are just about the best 1v1 class in SWTOR (good ones can dissect most knights/warriors).

Also, while Han did beat him conclusively, Boba Fet didn't die.

Darth Sidious (sorc) killed three or four jedi knights with a lightsaber while Mace was fighting him. It's arguable that Mace never had him beat. He only lost to Vader because Luke was tanking him - it was a 2v1 vs the 2 best knights/warriors ever so he lost, yeah...

Darth Maul killed Qwai-Gon (sp) and was holding his own against both him and Obiwan. Sins are just about the best 1v1 class in SWTOR (good ones can dissect most knights/warriors).

Also, while Han did beat him conclusively, Boba Fet didn't die.

The force is strong in this one...