Kolto Infusion Suggestion

Svoboda

im just throwing out a suggestion which i think could be useful.

how many times after a fight did you try to use kolto infusion on your comp or yourself only for your tactical advantege to run out just before you cast it.

my suggestion is that why not let the kolto infusion cast all the way as long as tactical advantege is enabled, or even make kolto infusion not a execute, as in taking away the need for tactical advantege all together for that ability

just a thought.

Well, the good news is that both of your requests are in the progress of being fixed on the PTS.

Kolto Infusion is still 25 energy, uses TA, and heals for a decent amount still, but it now leaves a HoT on the target after use. My testing on the PTS makes it seem viable for single target healing. The HoT heals for a large amount.

I also have tested both dps specs and I have to say they are both very good, nothing close to what Sorcs, PTs, and Mara are pulling, but they can hold their own.

Well, the good news is that both of your requests are in the progress of being fixed on the PTS.

Kolto Infusion is still 25 energy, uses TA, and heals for a decent amount still, but it now leaves a HoT on the target after use. My testing on the PTS makes it seem viable for single target healing. The HoT heals for a large amount.

I also have tested both dps specs and I have to say they are both very good, nothing close to what Sorcs, PTs, and Mara are pulling, but they can hold their own.

How does that have anything to do with what he said?

Kolto Infusion was 15 energy, now has an 9s cooldown and heals for half as much upfront as it does on live. It does more than on live with the HoT factored in too but you've written is mostly inaccurate.

As above says, it also has nothing to do with the topic.

Or they could just pull the dps trees out of the stone age and give us 24s long TAs as standard.

lol i have a 90+ valor operative and just tried both dps trees messing around for the very first time. My god is trying to get a tactical up horrible. Lethality has to get in for a shiv LOL.

2.0 seems to have some improvements tho, haven't looked much at it but stim boost alone will do so much

Edited by Mookind

lol i have a 90+ valor operative and just tried both dps trees messing around for the very first time. My god is trying to get a tactical up horrible. Lethality has to get in for a shiv LOL.

2.0 seems to have some improvements tho, haven't looked much at it but stim boost alone will do so much

Not that I agree with current TA generation for op dps, but if you are trying to dps 100% out of melee then you are doing it wrong. We are a ranged/melee hybrid. There is good stuff that can be done at range but our bread n butter is melee.

When i dot sum1 up ideally i would go into cull for highest dps i thought?

Maybe not like i said literally had never done it before

I could have done a better job of shiving the closest target too me but still quite the pain in the *** for not a whole lot of deeps

Edited by Mookind