Game is unplayable

edellow

Help, I have fallen off a cliff and tech support is non-existant.

My character is stuck so bad I cannot get into the UI. All I get when I try is the banner screen and the sound of falling of a cliff over and over.

I have place 5 tickets and 4 phone calls. They rarely respond and when they to it's to tell me to go online and type something. I can't do that because I have NO UI.

Is there a secret to finding a tech person that has a clue?

I agree, tech support is non-existent I keep creating tickets for quitting my 20 grey quests that are un-abandon-able... I have had similar issues, can you use your fleetpass and the /stuck help?

He has no UI. He can't type anything, he can't use anything.

Sounds like a thread for the customer support forum. If you decide to post there, please clear up a few things. You say you have no UI. Do you mean, you have no HUD, or nothing on your screen at all? In other words, describe exactly what happens when you try to log in.

Example:

I enter my username, and password. I then select my character. The game starts to load, then I'm kicked out to my desktop.

I hope you get the help you need. I think the hide the HUD key mentioned was a good idea, but can't be of any help without more info.

I have told customer support my issue so many times I was just to sick of it to add detail.

I ran out of a tunnel and missed a left turn. This resulted in my character going into a waterfall. The character was bobbing up and down in the water. I could not teleport my character because the game said I was moving. But it was the game's watarefall that was moving be, not my keyboard or mouse.

So I logged out and back in. Now, my screen never gets past the 'Star Wars' banner screen after a click Plat on that character. I hear the sound of the waterfall puching my character around but have no UI.

I have tried /stuck, ctl-u twice and nothing works. When tech support finally did send a reply, they said I need to login and chat with them. Otherwise, they cannot fix the problem. But obviously I cannot do that because..... I have no UI