What does swotor and FF XIV have in common?

Bigbudder

At the moment nothing. Square at least had the balls to say sorry to everyone and admit they had released an unpolished game and would not charge any money till the game was up to standard.

Dont get me wrong i am not final fantasy fan and even if they fix it to perfection i or my guild will never go back but thats the same thing i am seeing here. It is a big hassle getting a group of people to return to a game.

Already my guild has gone from a constant 25 people to just 3 as they have decided not to sub..to them its just not a nice experiance on the rebel side pvping.

I loved the story questing but its such a small part of the game.

Aww, and there's me thinking Jawas were going to get a /panic dance :p

Just curious though, where do people keep getting the 'bleeding subs fast' info? Are there actual figures out there or is it just more hyperbole born from assumption and personal dissapointment?

Not flaming, just wondering. :cool:

Edited by MoogleNut
grammar

Greetings,

We are closing this thread as threads of this nature tend to lead to either not constructive discussion or off-topic discussions regarding another game.

We are always open to suggestions regarding the game and ask that you discuss any suggestions you may have in our Suggestion Box or you may want to discuss server populations in this thread Server population is dropping...