Add senya , lana,vaylin and shae vizlas hair styles

Yeah, it would be nice to see those hairstyles as options for Humans, Mirialans, Chiss, Sith Purebloods, Miraluka, and Cyborg characters.

*We still need to see the ones from that Hairstyles Pack (from at least a couple of years ago) become available for Mirialans, Chiss, Sith Purebloods, Miraluka and Cyborgs as well.

And some other new kinds of hairstyles for Zabrak [with new horn arrangments, too]. As well as some other new hairstyle options for Cathar characters.

And more hair color choices, too!

• 2 weeks later...

For the fully unique models -- KotFE Lana, Senya, and Vaylin -- I think they'd probably have to make new hairstyles almost entirely from scratch to use on a PC. So they'd likely wind up looking very different, much like the "Koth inspired" armor set that they did which is more like a mishmash of slightly tweaked and reskinned armors. Especially Vaylin's hair, which is mostly covered by a hood. For all we know, the back of her head is shaved. >.<

However, SoR Lana's hairstyle is actually used on a minor NPC in KotFE (one of Koth's crew, blink-and-you-miss-it), and Shae's hair also seems to be PC-compatible as we can see it used again on that surly blue-haired engineer gal. I'd love to have both of those added! Shae's for both genders, as it is pretty simple and non-girly. :)

I want some more hairstyles too. I, myself, prefer some more long hair styles and bangs/fringe. I'd also like jewelry, maybe some more makeup/nail polish options. Not that I like Vaylin's nails (she looks like she's got those retarded long fake nails some women wear now-a-days (who came up with that and thought it looked good????)) I like the Jewelry the Purebloods have, but I'd like more of a mix. Oo, wedding rings, that show if you use gloves that show fingers would be cool.

Some options would be nice. I know it's possible because other games do it and it's not TOO difficult (don't ask me for details cause I'm a business major, not a computer geek).

I would guess the reason they haven't released more 'long' hair styles is due to clipping with the various armor sets. I can see the posts now, "why can't they fix my hair clipping through my troopers armor!?" :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...