Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh Armor

AsheraII
04.15.2013 , 10:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
I always liked that set. While they add Thane's armor, they might as well add her as a companion bought off the Cartel Market. The excuse being she is a clone of Thane.
That would depend on how you handled her. I know my agent would accept nothing but the real thing. Throw in some bits about Thana seducing Vector or something, I really liked the catfights we had back on Taris, so it would definitely fit!
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

Kyneris
04.17.2013 , 03:21 AM | #12
I'd would very much like to have Thana Vesh's armor on my Marauder. Please consider adding it BioWare!
"Should we arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." - Roger Bacon
This is Vireth Danea, my Sith OC.

Jossajus
04.17.2013 , 03:55 AM | #13
I would shove DS Jaesa into this so fast her head would spin.
"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. When you're sad, you understand the lyrics." - Frank Ocean

Magnusheart
04.17.2013 , 04:11 AM | #14
It wont happen anytime soon.

Why? Because too many people cried about them reskinning and retrofitting items into the cartel market.

Thana's armor is the Centurion Weaponmaster's armor without the cyborg spikes and the hood down. Because of so many outbursts for new things and they have said it themselves Kotor Items sell better. I wont likely expect this anytime soon despite my preferences.

DakotaDoc
04.17.2013 , 01:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
It wont happen anytime soon.

Why? Because too many people cried about them reskinning and retrofitting items into the cartel market.

Thana's armor is the Centurion Weaponmaster's armor without the cyborg spikes and the hood down. Because of so many outbursts for new things and they have said it themselves Kotor Items sell better. I wont likely expect this anytime soon despite my preferences.
Despite this, I would support this gear in the cartel market. and or the gear the last champ on "the Esseles" that gear is sweet. A very metallic polish and look would be good.
[█╣╣╣()╣╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The community has declared shenanigans on the slot machine nerf.
Do you accept these charges of shenanigans?

MaxTNT
04.17.2013 , 02:05 PM | #16
Thana Vesh(Taris) wears the armor with the hood down

Vokk(The Esseles and Lord Rathari(Nar Shaddaa, Sith Warrior story) wear the version with the hood up

Also, This armor is similar to the (old) Battlemaster armor for Warriors, but then without the tubing and shoulder spikes
Darth Marr of the Dark Council weasr this armor, but then in a red(unique) variant

I would like to see this added to the wardrobe selection at some point...

Solo-Jo
04.17.2013 , 10:59 PM | #17
Absolutely agree to this! When i saw it in game i thought that is the perfect out fit for my fem sith and was sad to see it was not in game

DarthDymond
04.22.2013 , 04:22 PM | #18
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130422

It's in! :-)

Yeah I wish it was a set you could buy outside of the gambling packs, but I'm resigned that this is the marketing strategy for most of the existing-character-based armors and from a business standpoint it definitely makes the most sense. Plus there's always the GTN.

Keep up the good work BW!
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Bleeters
04.22.2013 , 04:32 PM | #19
Oh God, I don't think I've ever looked forward to a cartel update this much.

Or at all, really. But still!