Not very happy with this hook an switch "free level 60" :(

tasogie

Nowhere Ic an find does it say "Once you get level 61 you can no longer make a level 60 if you delete the level 61....

I just paid 30$ to come back to the game on the premise I could make level 60s.

Now I had to spend ANOTHER 30$ to get a cartel ticket an remake a 60... Really unimpressed, an wont fall for it again I know that. if it wasn't for spending 60$ in last 24 hours I'd have quit again today :(

There is not one single word on the char gen page or the email they sent out to tell us that this happens at level 61 :(.

I wanted to try all the different classes out at lvl 60. Instead of just trying 5 min on each I played through to level 61 on the third one I made. an then didn't like it. Deleted it an BAM! no more 60s.... ON ANY SERVER....

I dont like getting snow'ed into paying hard earned dosh. I did contemplate canceling my PayPal on both. But last time I did that they sent me a nasty letter threatening me if I did it... (of coarse in this country you cant sue unemployed by law... but eh...

lesson learned.

As I recall, it was advertised that subscribers would get one (1) free Level 60.

Deleting that one (1) free Level 60 should mean that you can no longer create any free Level 60 characters, as you already made one (1) free Level 60. The fact that they'll let you re-roll of you haven't reached 61 is a cool bonus, but considering that you were told that you would only get one (1) free Level 60...why are you complaining that you didn't get more than one?

firstly I have not done anything wrong, an my complaint is legitimate...As I said, lesson learned....

you know nothing about me nor anything I have ever done. Please dont talk to me again...

Edited by CommunityDroidEU
insult

As I recall, it was advertised that subscribers would get one (1) free Level 60.

Deleting that one (1) free Level 60 should mean that you can no longer create any free Level 60 characters, as you already made one (1) free Level 60. The fact that they'll let you re-roll of you haven't reached 61 is a cool bonus, but considering that you were told that you would only get one (1) free Level 60...why are you complaining that you didn't get more than one?

Quoted for truth. They only ever said you would get 1 free level 60. Why would you assume that that means you can delete it and get another one for free?

I'm not attacking you, I'm simply stating that all they ever said was that you would get 1 free level 60.

I didn't see that anywhere ? I came back after getting the email saying you can make level 60s for new xpac. Now for old farts like me. Making max level chars was the norm way back when.

DAOC for one. SO it was quite normal for me to think"oh great I can make level 60s so I dont have t drag my arse through the bloody stories another 30 times :)....

expensive mistake, but it happens....

I didn't see that anywhere ? I came back after getting the email saying you can make level 60s for new xpac. Now for old farts like me. Making max level chars was the norm way back when.

DAOC for one. SO it was quite normal for me to think"oh great I can make level 60s so I dont have t drag my arse through the bloody stories another 30 times :)....

expensive mistake, but it happens....

I'm with you. I remember DAOC and I was thinking along the same lines. Luckily I am in a guild and was able to ask someone more knowledgeable about it. I almost did the same thing as you.

I'm with you. I remember DAOC and I was thinking along the same lines. Luckily I am in a guild and was able to ask someone more knowledgeable about it. I almost did the same thing as you.

yer I know, it's sad as it was worded deliberately....ok I get it, marketing geeks an layer types are in it for the cash an they need to make things "attractive"... my mistake, but still it was 60$ I didn't wanna spend at time lol...

Nowhere Ic an find does it say "Once you get level 61 you can no longer make a level 60 if you delete the level 61....

I just paid 30$ to come back to the game on the premise I could make level 60s.

Now I had to spend ANOTHER 30$ to get a cartel ticket an remake a 60... Really unimpressed, an wont fall for it again I know that. if it wasn't for spending 60$ in last 24 hours I'd have quit again today :(

There is not one single word on the char gen page or the email they sent out to tell us that this happens at level 61 :(.

I wanted to try all the different classes out at lvl 60. Instead of just trying 5 min on each I played through to level 61 on the third one I made. an then didn't like it. Deleted it an BAM! no more 60s.... ON ANY SERVER....

I dont like getting snow'ed into paying hard earned dosh. I did contemplate canceling my PayPal on both. But last time I did that they sent me a nasty letter threatening me if I did it... (of coarse in this country you cant sue unemployed by law... but eh...

lesson learned.

And what promt you to come here with this?

From this forums guidelines(the sticky above);

"Welcome to the STAR WARS discussion Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games."