How long to resub

AussieAlan

that depends.

Their banks seem to work slowly. Terribly slow, actually.

I assume that paypal is money transfer, thus you will have to wait till you cash lands on EA account.

Depending where you are from it may take even 5 days.

This happened to me once and I was EXTREMELY pissed off because I was 1 day before ending my sub.

Form that point on I pay by CC - this is instant.

But the issues is obviously with all that "banking" services. they NEVER do things immediately. It looks better if they payments are within the same country, but I guess this is not the case.

that depends.

Their banks seem to work slowly. Terribly slow, actually.

I assume that paypal is money transfer, thus you will have to wait till you cash lands on EA account.

Depending where you are from it may take even 5 days.

This happened to me once and I was EXTREMELY pissed off because I was 1 day before ending my sub.

Form that point on I pay by CC - this is instant.

But the issues is obviously with all that "banking" services. they NEVER do things immediately. It looks better if they payments are within the same country, but I guess this is not the case.

I don't know how paypal works and never used it.

Always used prepaid creditcard so even if the cc info gets stolen it cannot be used to pay anything since I always keep it empty apart from the few minutes it takes to transfer money to it and pay for what I'm buying.

be mindful of such CC limitations, however.

Not that I would be promoting using the "real ones" but in many cases it seems the "pre-paid" ones are also somehow treated as "second class".

I have used all of payment methods and the ONLY good thing about it is that you can adjust the way you pay depending on the situation.

I prefer money transfer to everything, but that is fast and efficient enough only within the same country.

I do not think it went through, when I got an email from EA saying subscription changed, but that is it, its not listed in my paypal account, when I ordered the hutt expansion EA sent and order number, and with in 5mins I got an email from paypal saying about it, but no order number or paypal email.

Yes I checked spam.

AFAIK - they won't charge you for the new sub until the day/time your old one expires. At least they don't for me. When I bought the expac that went through same day but again, with paypal - that may take a day or two to process.

Well I had to be billed on the 16 for my sub but it's already the 17 here and no bill and I'm still subscribes status, also using a verified paypal account since it won't take my mastercard says something about not being able to do transactions to this card and to try another one.

I would assume It's the time difference since I live in europe and bio are canadian.