Netflix rumored to have multiple Star Wars live action shows on the way...

NoxNoctum

Ok so I searched and I'm kind surprised there's no thread on this yet:

http://www.starwars7news.com/2015/07/rumor-new-live-action-star-wars-shows-headed-for-netflix.html

I would KILL for something like the IA agent story (really anything in the Old Republic with the same kind of "flavor" as TOR's stories) being turned into a quality TV show. I think the potential is immense. What realistic chance though do you all think there is that we could get an Old Republic show out of this? I see it as far more likely than an Old Republic movie for sure.

Crap!! Yet another show I would like to see being put on a different kind of venue.

As for the chances of TOR of any kind being done that is a big 0. TOR is in the Legends category for one and Disney is continuing with the timeline of the Original Trilogies. There is really little reason for them to go over 3 thousand years into the past, to do stories about new characters completely unconnected to the ones the larger viewing audience knows.

Star Wars is going to be so oversaturated over the next five years, it's not gonna to be funny.

IKR, I don't like the sound of Star Wars getting the Marvel treatment. I guess if the movies are quality I won't mind but I'm extremely skeptical. I'll probably end up hanging onto the original saga as the 'real' Star Wars and just disregard anything else that comes out.

Edited by Darth-Rammstein