Bioware what have u done?

Masturomenos

BW healing is useless in pvp. The average scorebard has dps at about 3 million and healing a 700k. Thats not balanced at all.

The BH healer is completely broken. I mean broken. The class just doesnt play right. Sorc feel like wet noodles.

Healers are going stop playing.

If anyone complains that this isnt true ur just harming urself.

The groups queing dont even work right.

The enire pvp part of the game is broken. The entire thing. What is going on at bioware. Seriously. Is there some trouble at hom we should know about.

BW healing is useless in pvp. The average scorebard has dps at about 3 million and healing a 700k. Thats not balanced at all.

The BH healer is completely broken. I mean broken. The class just doesnt play right. Sorc feel like wet noodles.

The enire pvp part of the game is broken. The entire thing. What is going on at bioware. Seriously. Is there some trouble at hom we should know about.

We, in the PTR forums told them this ad naseum, and they ignored us for 2 full months.

Now they reap what they sow and i have no pity

Completely agree sir i dont roll a healer but i've watched great healers do crap performance now due to bio fails changes. My favorite commando healer can only put out for roguhly 15 secs then hes dry. They have really messed this up such a shame.

Edited by snafus

On the ptr i couldnt even tell how bad off classes were especially healers. Since we could only get one game of 3v6 once a day it was a waste of time. Bioware pvp feels broken. You cannot make changes like this. How may people are going to ask you to fix the game before u do?

Pvp is a joke

Pve is a joke ( i mean HM already cleared for new OP)

Server pops are a joke

If you left the game alone and just added what we shouldof had at launch with quality of life and legacy content ud have more subs today then u did yesterday. How did u do so much work just to lose players. How is it possible that the only job u have is to make more people sub and after all this work youve accomplished the opposite. I mean u couldnt even get the subs to stay even. You actually lost subscribers when u put foward an ffort.

Bioware ur becoming if not already the joke of the gaming industry. For the sake of your careers make it right. Its been 4 months and youve ruined a franchise people have loved for almost 40 years

welcome to the republic problems. however, our side only got slight dps boost it would appear and nerfs. Still plenty of problems not yet fixed in pvp.

I agree. I mean if they merge servers pops will go up just from that. When people que into a private server almost cause there are only 30 people online it makes them quit. Just like the ptr u had a bunch of lvl10s for the title then noting i mean look how dumb that idea was and that reall shows we shouldve known bettr.

Just the fact the gave a title for lvl10 shows that they dont care about testing classes at 50. It also is stupid if they did care bcuse then why not give a title at 50?

U trying to outsmart us? Like 'oh we test with players on the ptr, look we had 100k people with the title. Unfortunately we forgot to mention that only 500 became lvl11' i mean seriously get ur **** right. Do your job.

I agree. I mean if they merge servers pops will go up just from that. When people que into a private server almost cause there are only 30 people online it makes them quit. Just like the ptr u had a bunch of lvl10s for the title then noting i mean look how dumb that idea was and that reall shows we shouldve known bettr.

Just the fact the gave a title for lvl10 shows that they dont care about testing classes at 50. It also is stupid if they did care bcuse then why not give a title at 50?

U trying to outsmart us? Like 'oh we test with players on the ptr, look we had 100k people with the title. Unfortunately we forgot to mention that only 500 became lvl11' i mean seriously get ur **** right. Do your job.

If they're serious about us testing on the PTR, why not give an option to copy a character over from live and vice versa so we can test at 50?

Completely agree sir i dont roll a healer but i've watched great healers do crap performance now due to bio fails changes. My favorite commando healer can only put out for roguhly 15 secs then hes dry. They have really messed this up such a shame.

I saw one of the best healers on our server go down in a blaze of glory today. Pre 1.2 he was near impossible to kill. He kept his team alive and him self alive. Today in the new WZ 3 people laid the burst on him and killed him in 10 seconds flat.

The fact that it took 10 seconds was a testament to how good he was. I'm not saying that healers didn't need to be "balanced". But they were nerfed out of utility IMO.

We, in the PTR forums told them this ad naseum, and they ignored us for 2 full months.

Now they reap what they sow and i have no pity

Yep. The majority of my PvP guildies unsubbed today after checking out all the changes. Really poor choices on BW's part. They killed themselves with 1.2.

I saw one of the best healers on our server go down in a blaze of glory today. Pre 1.2 he was near impossible to kill. He kept his team alive and him self alive. Today in the new WZ 3 people laid the burst on him and killed him in 10 seconds flat.

The fact that it took 10 seconds was a testament to how good he was. I'm not saying that healers didn't need to be "balanced". But they were nerfed out of utility IMO.

That actually kind of makes me sad for the guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

p.s.: It's not that bad. I'm sorry you got used to being able to faceroll your way to 500k healing while being pounded on by 5 DPS as a ridiculously out-of-wack PvP healing tank.

p.p.s: QQ

So....he cannot keep his team up while being attacked by 3 dps anymore. Why did you think this was ok in the first place?

Yep, I'm seriously contemplating quitting and I was loving WZs prior to 1.2. I'm kicking *** in healing and it doesn't mean dick in the final analysis. It's just annoying. I can't believe they supposedly tested this mess. :eek: No one likes having their class become useless and I shouldn't have to reroll to something different every time they jack something up. Fix it BW!!!!!

p.s.: It's not that bad. I'm sorry you got used to being able to faceroll your way to 500k healing while being pounded on by 5 DPS as a ridiculously out-of-wack PvP healing tank.

/Agreed

invincible healers made the game slow boring and incredibly frustrating...

now they are in line... it still takes 2 dps @ least to kill a good healer, before was like 5+

Yep, what he said.

... Did you even read what he wrote? He's saying a nerf was needed, but 1.2 was way too severe.

He said that the guy was nerfed out of being useful because he died while being focused by 3 dps. Again, why did he think that the guy should be immortal?

/Agreed

now they are in line... it still takes 2 dps @ least to kill a good healer, before was like 5+

Good thing is that there are very very few good healers. Most still want to slam their heads into their keyboards and survive 3v1. Hence all the fail threads on the forum.

Last few months healers have been saying the game isn't balanced around 1on1, bring 3 dps to kill a healer. You guys should known that wouldn't last.

Edited by Moosestick

I neverhit 500k healing i can keep a team alive with 300k and win. I foucs on effective healing not overhaling. The ting is as a BH you need burst healing to survive. So when ur heat is nrfed overall u can still show big numbers but cant keep neone up when it counts. I dont need to win a scoreboard i need resources i can use when 2 3 people are being focused so they surive long enuff to turn around and use thei cds on the attckers.

See numbers mean nothing in pvp u can do 50k healin and no one die or do 300k and no one live. The point is you need to be able to do the haling in a dps burst phase. If i cant burst heal then why would their be burst dps.

Stats are one thing but going from 20 spells till im oom to 7 spells means im not better then a medpack snce its one person i can save at a time when i should be able to save myself and two others. If i cant do that then im not healing im a glorified medpack or a good cd or a pillr to line of site since im only able to keep one person alive vs one dps and die while healing one person while another dps blowsme up.

Triage is gone healers log in, que, run in save one guy in a duel then die or hide and regen. Meanwhile there re 7 people on a team. With this way its been designed u need 4 dps and 4 heals on a team to have balance.

Edited by Masturomenos

/Agreed

5+? Wow. Someone needs to learn how to use interrupts.