Do 1st tier might augments exist?

DiabloMuerto

Do schematics for might based augments exist in the 1st or 2nd tier of crew skill missions? I've been running nothing but schematics missions for the past two nights and have yet to see any might schematics for might based augments. I've gotten maybe 30 schematics so far, which took quite a good bit of missions, been doing them back to back for hours. I've gotten a wide range of different stat schems for different professions but no might ones. Would love to know if they even exist before I keep dumping more time and money into trying to get this schem.

If you're thinking why bother for such a lower level...well b/c I want it for my alt heh, I spent time crafting him armor with an augment slot only to find now there seems to be no useful augments for him at this level. Yet another lacking area in Bioware's horrid crafting system.

Edited by DiabloMuerto

Do schematics for might based augments exist in the 1st or 2nd tier of crew skill missions? I've been running nothing but schematics missions for the past two nights and have yet to see any might schematics for might based augments. I've gotten maybe 30 schematics so far, which took quite a good bit of missions, been doing them back to back for hours. I've gotten a wide range of different stat schems for different professions but no might ones. Would love to know if they even exist before I keep dumping more time and money into trying to get this schem.

If you're thinking why bother for such a lower level...well b/c I want it for my alt heh, I spent time crafting him armor with an augment slot only to find now there seems to be no useful augments for him at this level. Yet another lacking area in Bioware's horrid crafting system.

Yes, but for some strange reason crits on first tier missions are incredibly rare. And add to that the fact that "rich" missions are also more rare for the first tier as well. I have gotten a level 11 might, a level 9 surge, a level 13 redoubt, and 1 other I can't recall so far out of 30-50 missions with a 10k aff companion.

It's pretty damned annoying, can't even buy those low level augments from other crafters since no one else has them either.