exotic isotope and companion gift vendor on odessen

Tharandil

Apparently they're still figuring out fairly fundamental game changes four weeks before the expansion drops.

Announcing fairly fundamental game changes anyway. Maybe fine-tuning it. The only major chang ethey made due ot forum heat was changing how the PvP shell vendor sold his wares (changed from Ranked Token to Credits with a Valor requirement.)

Announcing fairly fundamental game changes anyway. Maybe fine-tuning it. The only major chang ethey made due ot forum heat was changing how the PvP shell vendor sold his wares (changed from Ranked Token to Credits with a Valor requirement.)

Sometimes I wonder if Bioware pretends to be that incompetent, so that when they fix something it'll make them look better.

Like the "RNG for all! You get gear based on your advance class!"

Everybody else- "What if our advanced class has tank and dps disciplines? And we keep getting the wrong gear for our discipline?"

Bioware- "Uhhhhhhhhhh"

Two days later- "You get gear based on your current Discipline!"

Now, I'm glad they listened to us, and that they changed things (though I still expect RNG to be a huge pain), but when they miss something that obvious, that causes me to worry (well, become more worried). And apparently they're still ironing out a lot details, so that's not a good sign. And having the expansion launch right before their December vacation... well, I'm not optimistic.

I think we all want to know if bioware are going to be using the same conversion rate on the vendors just so that I know 100% that I am going to be better off using comms than getting them in credits.

Even if they do, it is better to buy gifts now, because they sell on GTN for twice or more than you get from conversion. If the conversion will be same, you will dont loose and if it will be worse you will win. I dont believe that they will cost less.

RNGear by spec instead of AC is pretty major (maybe not technically, but definitely from a player perspective).

I am guessing they will wait until the last minute to tell us, especially if its as bad of a rip off like the crystals and commendation conversion rates are.

Thats exactly what I expect.

bw actually knows the answer to the questions asked about. They have no interesting in telling till the last sec so its too late to work it into the gamers favor.

Just like the crystals and making sure to give the impression to put them all in one place. Then when it's to late to change things, tell everyone there is a cap.

I expect something similar for Alliance crates as well. Is it worth turning them in now for the crystals you get every two levels plus the other rewards or do you wait? It's been asked a number of times with no response.

If bw can work it out to not be in your favor, expect that version to happen. Kinda like the RNG gearing at end game now that I think about it.

Edited by Quraswren