Breasts, Butts, Big Hair and Lightsabres?

Samaul

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vette's not a Sith.

I never said she was last I checked.

What I said is that Vette looking like Talon was priceless, namely because of this...

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2012_thumbs/companions_101/vette/vette_cus03_854x480.jpg

Add a double-bladed LS so she could replace Jaesa, make her a body type 2 or 3, some attire like Talon and she'd be good to go.

I never said she was last I checked.

What I said is that Vette looking like Talon was priceless, namely because of this...

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2012_thumbs/companions_101/vette/vette_cus03_854x480.jpg

Add a double-bladed LS so she could replace Jaesa, make her a body type 2 or 3, some attire like Talon and she'd be good to go.

Isn't it easier to just roll a twilek warrior/inquisitor yourself?

Point I was making is that it's possible for Vette to look like Talon, nothing more, even though if the game worked like it did in beta days, my wishful thinking might be possible.

I meant it as the general comment to changing body types and stuff. And I either came in really late in beta, or I do not remember it much, but I am pretty sure Vette could never use lightsabers, and there was no accessing some complete body editor for companions...

I meant it as the general comment to changing body types and stuff. And I either came in really late in beta, or I do not remember it much, but I am pretty sure Vette could never use lightsabers, and there was no accessing some complete body editor for companions...

Thus the "wishful thinking" and "might" I guess. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I signed up to play Star Wars, not Sleaze Wars.

If this is a joke thread, it's well done. You definitely made me laugh.

If not...it's still pretty comical.

Because dude. If this game is your idea of sleezy, you must lead one hell of a sheltered life. Are you like 13 years old and just learning about sex?

Wait, then what about this? Does this demean the game with ****tiness?

http://tinypic.com/r/2s7ct5e/5

http://tinypic.com/r/2s0dymd/5

Honestly with the introduction of that speedo and all the harnesses I'm a little disappointed I haven't seen more people getting their 80s barbarian/retro Thundercats freak on :p

But at least I know what I'm doing if my guildies ever talk me into making a pub toon.....

Honestly with the introduction of that speedo and all the harnesses I'm a little disappointed I haven't seen more people getting their 80s barbarian/retro Thundercats freak on :p

But at least I know what I'm doing if my guildies ever talk me into making a pub toon.....

Words cannot describe my happiness at seeing some of the new sets.

http://imageshack.com/a/img543/349/a5br.png

I love my GF, she is beautiful, sweet and smokin hot. If she doesnt want me looking at sexy avatars, i wont :cool:

If your so called SMOKING HOT girlfriend is so offended by pixels then she has some serious issues that only a Psychiatrist can tend to. You may just be in a relationship with another Jodi Arias type woman.

I have been following this thread which I started. I never expected it to go viral. My OP was a bit tounge in cheek and meant to entertain and inform but not to troll. I have watched as one poster after another has attempted to rewrite the lore and canon of the Jedi order, implying that the are secretly or openly involved in all sorts of sexual liaisons with those of the opposite sex, same sex etc. You have furthermore implied that female and even male Jedi prance about half-naked in all manner of sexually suggestive clothing. For most Jedi, their attire was conservative to the point of being monsatic, even for female twileks. All of this talk of jedi dressing like they just stepped off of the stage in a strip club or off of a curb in the redlight district is absolutely, categorically false according to the canon and lore of the Old Republic.

I have read every ToR novel and graphic novel. Jedi were forbidden to have sexual relationships and to marry. You must understand why the Jedi Order was so strict about such matters. The reputation of the Jedi Order was everything in the Old Republic. The Jedi had to be seen as virtuous knights and gaurdians of the republic. I have read every shred of lore I can get on the Jedi in ToR period and nowhere are Jedi allowed to parade about dressed up like club dancers or behave like barflies or male and female prostitutes. Any such ideas are pure fantasy, falsehoods or outright lies by some posters in this thread. The best analogy of the Jedi to our modern society and culture is that the Jedi would be light-side force nuns and monks or the Order of the Knights Templar, all dedicated to God and sworn to celibacy. In rare cases, marriage was allowed for Jedi but both spouses had to be carefully vetted and approved by the Jedi council. There are two examples of marriage or affairs involving Jedi in ToR period and they are Sateele Shan and Jace Malcom and Revan and Bastila Shan. In one case, the relationship was kept secret, in the second, they were married and it was kept quiet. In both cases, children were produced.

Of course the Sith were very different but even they tended to eschew on-going relationships with the opposite sex. I can think of no example in ToR lore where female Sith paraded about dressed up like a club dancer or behaved like a prostitute. Darth Malgus acually murdered his twilek slave who he loved to keep himself focused in the dark side of the force. An example of a beautiful sith was Darth Bane's apprentice Zannah who was both blond and beautiful. However, she did not dress up like a club dancer or temple prostitute. A sure way to lose body parts would have been to address Zannah as a mere sex object. I will admit that beautiful female sith including Zannah were not above using their beauty to gain advantage but their would be suitors usually ended up becoming one with the force. In fact, in the second Darth Bane novel, a hapless worker at a spaceport who made crude sexual advances towards Zannah ended up being cut in two by her. Suffice it to say, making sexual advances towards a female sith could be hazardous to one's health.

Let's just dispense with Breasts, Butts, Big hair and Jedi carrying lightsabres being compatible with one another. To dress in sexually suggestive clothing and openly engage in sexual relationships would be contrary to everything a Jedi stood for and would likely cause them to be severely disciplined or exiled from the order.

Let us not dispense with Breasts, Butts, Big hair and Jedi carrying lightsabers. Why? Because numerous people have shown that it IS in fact pare of the lore. You refuse to acknowledge it. Stop trying to force your beliefs on others. If you do not like an item of clothing, guess what? You don't have to use it.

Get over it.

I signed up to play Star Wars, not Furry wars. You are appealing to the wrong customer base with the nearly naked Treek the Ewok companion. You are going to lose a lot of good customers who dont want to see it. I know my girlfriend doesn't want me to see it. This may sound a bit furry-phobic but I did not bring the ewoks into this game, you did BioWare. If I wanted to see that crap in an mmo, I would play an adult mmo where you could have your every plush, teddy bear sniffing fantasy fulfilled. I lead a family friendly guild. There is nothing family friendly about ewoks, with their hot little legs and suggestively round bottoms.

For the record, I dont have a problem with the following game content or features:

Protocol Astromech Shipping

Jedi Consulars in wedding dresses.

Erotic Gree Themed Poetry. Black Bisectors indeed...

I do have a problem with sleazy elements from furry culture being injected into SWTOR including brown plush hair, pantless mini-wookiees , soft burlap hoods, etc. I am not interested in playing some furry spanking MMO. Those elements just demean a long tradition of people climbing into bed with stuffed bears. I want EA/BW to show some respect for that tradition.

To make matters worse, I play on an RP server. I am a dominant/submissive rolepolayer, I lead an rp guild. You are turning the game into a joke with this furry wrestling. Droid on droid action I can understand, but no pants on a teddy bear Seriously? Please remove this crap from the game or at the very least RP servers. I am a Fozzie Bear erotic fan fiction fanatic but I am no prude. I have read all of the novels and graphic novels on Ewok romance. There is nothing canon about the soft dewy breath of Treek on the back of your neck.

You are going to lose a lot of good paying customers over this BioWare, me and my guild for starters. Enough of this crap, do something about this BW. We have a profanity filter, how about a furry filter? And please, please remove ewok eroticism from RP servers. There is not place for physical intimacy in roleplaying. If we were getting any we wouldn't need to roleplay.

For the record, I am not alone in these sentiments. I lead a multi-gaming community with over 2,000 members in Plush Tummys, Plush Tummys 2: The Rise of the Tummy Sticks, @#$&ing Foxes, Puppets After Dark and SWTOR. The leaders and officers of our guilds are in broad agreement with me on this. We have a lot of couples, swinging and otherwise, and poly-families in our organization, many who can't afford costumes.. Our organization is not a furry-friendly organization and we will not support any game that is furry-friendly.

I have a Sorcerer named "Happy-ending" and shes a tiny Asian girl in the exquisite dancers top and bottoms with covert boots, covert gloves, covert belt, and covert wristbands... In every PvP match or Flash point ever toon crouds my character and just gets a good look before the WZ starts lol Just about every female toon in in this game is about 90% nude outfit because the outfit i have on is pretty much dental floss LOL

Even when I'm on the fleet people stop what theyre doing, when running past me to check my toon out (starring for 45 seconds or more) then run off.