Why do people think healing regs is hard and only exceptional players can do it? lol

AocaVII

I mean healing good was the norm not too long ago. I find it amusing how people think these players are godly somehow.

I've known bad players in my old guilds who healed for very high amounts but I never felt I was being healed.

The idea that a guard is actually needed is pretty ridiculous; I KNOW people don't want to hear this part lmao.

Edited by AocaVII

Healing has never been hard, and guard has always made healing impossible to balance.

IK I hear so many people say omg he/she is such a great healer in regs. Do u realize how ez it is LMAOOOOOOO?

Edited by AocaVII

I mean healing good was the norm not too long ago. I find it amusing how people think these players are godly somehow.

I've known bad players in my old guilds who healed for very high amounts but I never felt I was being healed.

The idea that a guard is actually needed is pretty ridiculous; I KNOW people don't want to hear this part lmao.

Which people are saying healing is hard and only exceptional players can do it?

Do you think maybe it's new and inexperienced players making these claims?

I've personally never seen anyone claim this in matches. I've seen quite the opposite actually, people calling out players for being terrible healers and not doing a good enough job.

I've personally never seen anyone claim this in matches. I've seen quite the opposite actually, people calling out players for being terrible healers and not doing a good enough job.

OP has some manufactured idea in mind that "people" claim healing is hard. Guess he needed it confirmed by the forums? I never once heard any individual proclaim with authority that healing was hard.

Edited by Lhancelot

The thread topic is rhetorical in nature. It's to bring light for those who may not realize, and quite characteristically, is doing what it was intended to do.

Obviously, I have seen many people say it was hard, and give extremely complementary, flattering verbiage to healers lol. It's not wrong to give compliments of course but doing so in ignorance and accepting such compliments is illusionary and idealistic.

Also, why do you think so many use a crutch oh I mean a guard sorry? LMAO

Retrospectively, I have heard quite a few people say "I need a guard to heal" or something to that effect, refusing to heal without a guard.

So BOB do you heal PVP?

Edited by AocaVII

OP has some manufactured idea in mind that "people" claim healing is hard. Guess he needed it confirmed by the forums? I never once heard any individual proclaim with authority that healing was hard.

Again, rhetorical in nature...

Do you heal PVP my friend?

I have never seen anybody make this complaint before that only exceptional players can heal.

I've heard people say DPS is outpacing healing but that's the only criticism I've really seen.

There is however a massive impact of having a really good healer on your team versus a bad one. I don't know if that perhaps has skewed some perception here.

I have never seen anybody make this complaint before that only exceptional players can heal.

I've heard people say DPS is outpacing healing but that's the only criticism I've really seen.

There is however a massive impact of having a really good healer on your team versus a bad one. I don't know if that perhaps has skewed some perception here.

Keep in mind though, this is all rhetorical in nature.......