PTs with Emergency Power set in ranked are hilariously OP

Lundorff

Remember like 3 months ago people cried how crap PTs are in ranked? :D

They still are lol. All that burst means nothing when they die in .5 seconds. Its the same reason I won't take my guardian into solo as a dps spec. They don't have a "get off me" skill (and no FD is not it, you can get bursted through it.). If only the tank queue wasn't three times as long I'd queue tank more often.

Edited by Raansu

Posts like this make some of us wonder if you live under a rock.

No, but clearly you do. PT's are only good if there's a guard or a healer to sustain them. Otherwise their burst is meaningless. 99% of them will be stunned and dead by a decent focus team if its 4v4 all dps, and the 1% that manage to survive might get off some burst and then spend the rest of the time running away.

No, but clearly you do. PT's are only good if there's a guard or a healer to sustain them. Otherwise their burst is meaningless. 99% of them will be stunned and dead by a decent focus team if its 4v4 all dps, and the 1% that manage to survive might get off some burst and then spend the rest of the time running away.

But there are tons of other pts, sins, and even more dps juggs than usual, queueing. So often there is an offguard. And when there isn't an offguard or a healer, the pt can still do things like sit in spawn and then kite, and if the other team also has a pt or jugg that doesn't do those things...you can easily survive long enough to win. There are going to be some games where you get destroyed quickly and basically lose it for your team, but there are many more games where you can be extremely effective. They just need to nerf powerlode.

Edited by JediMasterAlex