Any chance the map is not paper?

Frakthefriendly

I don't know what the map is made of for sure. However, the map that BioWare put in Dragon Age's Collector's Edition was a legit map with frayed edges and everything. Since it's the same company, I'd be surprised if we got a lame paper map with this.

Mate I do not believe there is a map.

There are too many planets and new planets will be available all the time.

Yes I remember the old BG2 maps with cloth if I remember, I also believe Skyrim and Oblivion both came with cloth maps for collectors editions.

I am guessing there will be an SWTOR atlas out before too long or it may be bundled into the prima guide...

*YAWN*

Here is hoping I get access tomorrow!:)

I'm sure if I searched my attic I could find one from Ultima III...or was it IV? :D

Yes, I'm old too. :)

I also believe Skyrim and Oblivion both came with cloth maps for collectors editions.

Was not cloth. It was slightly better than thin paper.

Edited by Frakthefriendly

It's laminated paper in my CE.

Must say the map disappointed me, but then a map for a game with several planets is meh anyway. Still have my Ultima Online cloth map, now that one was useful.

P.S.: I'm still satisfied with the CE though, just not the map.

It's laminated paper in my CE.

Must say the map disappointed me, but then a map for a game with several planets is meh anyway. Still have my Ultima Online cloth map, now that one was useful.

P.S.: I'm still satisfied with the CE though, just not the map.

They should have made it one of those laser pointer things that you can project on a wall in the dark. Now that would have been cool.

They should have made it one of those laser pointer things that you can project on a wall in the dark. Now that would have been cool.

Yeah! or a holocom that displayed interactive planetary maps in the palm of your hand. I mean, really, this is Star Wars..... cloth maps :confused:

:D

Too bad technology isn't there yet.