Which is the strongest Race?

MasterRummy

Many definitions of the word "strong"...

If by the force, then I'd say Miraluka and Sith are pretty well tied. Physically, I'd have to go with Rattataki. They are of a warrior culture and have evolved in combat much like Sith and Miraluka evolved with the force. Zabraks would be high up there as well.

For NPC species... Gen'dai is hands down the most powerful species. If you can't be killed with a blaster cannon or being buried for centuries, what hope has your opponent?

Zabrak's are physically strong, and have pain tolerance, Pureblood's are also physically strong and strong in the dark side. Mirilians are strong in the force and the body, and miraluka's have a strong force connection. These races have slight edges in natural power, but it all comes down to training. Whoever is the best trained will win the fight regardless of race. Edited by DARTHOSIRUS

Darth Vader had the highest midichlorians and he was the chosen one. So I tend to think humans win! Now on average pure bloods may be stronger. However humans have the strongest possibility.

Ps: what about yoda's race? Not alot mentioned about them but he was pretty strong and the only time you see them they are Jedi masters.