For those who don't care for the story aspect.....what else did you expect?

Majestic_Jazz

I wish all mmos were story driven like this one. I used to hate it when I played EQ2 and wanted to read every quest and my group mates hated to wait for me to read them all. Well now they will just have to. I now have my revenge, heh.

LOL, I think this is really the "spirit" of quite a few players who are into the game, and why the whiners are getting whack-a-moled so much on the forums.

There are tons of competitive multiplayer games around, people whose main concern is min-maxing and competitive gameplay are well-catered for.

Let's have an Immersioneer's game for a change :) Let's have an MMO that doesn't put storyline, roleplay and immersion last on the list; and not just that but an MMO in which you can actually enjoy storyline content AS A GROUP.

I mean, how wonderful is that? :) That in itself is a fantastic new feature for some of us, a genuine innovation.

As to the OP - it's partly that people always want to change an MMO to suit them. Always, always, always. And since there are obviously going to be a few ex-WoW-ers and ex-other-MMO-ers playing, they're naturally going to want to turn the game into something familiar (even though, they forget, that what they're familiar with is precisely what's BORING them enough to look for another MMO to play).

Edited by gurugeorge

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic