The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Sorry for bump, but the next time a thread like this is done, can you please put a link next to the list linking to the post that decides that User as the victor or whatever?

I've read to post 600 and so far it is still being heavily decided if Revan is worthy of #8, yet he is #6.

Sorry for bump, but the next time a thread like this is done, can you please put a link next to the list linking to the post that decides that User as the victor or whatever?

I've read to post 600 and so far it is still being heavily decided if Revan is worthy of #8, yet he is #6.

I think it was in the revisiting thread that it was decided... if i can remember where it was.

I was actually hoping to go back to that thread and suggest a reversing the decision between Vader and Kun, for reasons that I will explain there if I ever get enough time or energy to do it.

I think it was in the revisiting thread that it was decided... if i can remember where it was.

I was actually hoping to go back to that thread and suggest a reversing the decision between Vader and Kun, for reasons that I will explain there if I ever get enough time or energy to do it.

Oh, G-d, you mean I still have another 400 posts to read through and the final verdict isn't even reached in this thread?

For all of those not familiar with this set up, I'm attempting to compile a series of lists cataloguing the real most powerful Force users, Jedi and Sith created through discussion and debate, as opposed to simply giving our own personal opinions. And so far we are off to a very good start! We've already compiled a list of the most powerful Force users, so if your new to this feel free to check it out here and offer your opinions. Note that I'm not asking for a list of who you think the most powerful Jedi are. As before we'll do this one position at a time.

But without further ado, lets move on to Jedi. In concurrence with the previous list the first 4 positions will be pre-determined. All but #1 are technically up for debate, but that would involve challenging the original list as well, so be sure to take both lists into account. Also note that this list consists of Jedi only, which excludes any informal Force users who may have drawn on the light side of the Force.

Anyway, the template!

1. Luke Skywalker

^^ The above, according to G-Canon, is the most powerful Jedi given that he became the most powerful Force user in existence by achieving the full potential of the Chosen One and surpassed Darth Sidious. No room for debate here.

2. Yoda 2.5. Mace Windu mace was also a taras kasi master "unarmed Combat" and him and yoda are equal but yoda is more powerful with force use but windu has stronger and more powerful saber technique

3. Master Fay

4. Jaina Solo

5. ANAKIN SKYWALKER the chosen one so that put him on the list..." so i put him in the middle"

6. Revan

7. Meetra Surik

8. Kyp Durron

9. Satele Shan

10. Saba Sebatyne

Like before I'll be updating this list as we go along, so the first item on the agenda - who gets #5? Also note that this list does not include Jedi who later became Sith. All three lists concern Force users at the height of their power.

1. Luke Skywalker

^^ The above, according to G-Canon, is the most powerful Jedi given that he became the most powerful Force user in existence by achieving the full potential of the Chosen One and surpassed Darth Sidious. No room for debate here.

2. Yoda 2.5. Mace Windu mace was also a taras kasi master "unarmed Combat" and him and yoda are equal but yoda is more powerful with force use but windu has stronger and more powerful saber technique

3. Master Fay

4. Jaina Solo

5. ANAKIN SKYWALKER the chosen one so that put him on the list..." so i put him in the middle"

6. Revan

7. Meetra Surik

8. Kyp Durron

9. Satele Shan

10. Saba Sebatyne

1. Luke Skywalker

3. Master Fay

4. Jaina Solo

6. Revan

7. Meetra Surik

8. Kyp Durron

9. Satele Shan

10. Saba Sebatyne

things you clearly dont know. This does not take into account saber skills at all, there is a different list for that. Also You had to be a Jedi at your strongest point to be on this list, that way people like Anakin or Revan dont saturate both lists by having Vader on one and Anakin on the other, and Revan on one and Darth Revan on the other, or Traya on one and Kreia on the other. Anakin is listed as Vader on the Sith list as such he does not belong here.

Edited by tunewalker