Crew Skills, and Companions...

captainroloc

I was wondering because you keep increasing the amount of companions we have: Treek, and Hk-51. That makes 8 companions, but we can only use 5 of them for crafting and crafting missions. When will you allow us to use more of companions for those Crafting, and Crafting missions?

Hope you answer soon, and Thanks for the fun of the game I am having.:)

The factor that will keep the max companions at five for running crew skills is that HK and Treek are both optional companions. If BW increases the max companions on crew skills then they will be delving into Pay to Win: "unlock an extra companion (for 2000CCs) and you get to send six companions on crew skills." Those who choose to do this will have a decided advantage over those who don't.

The factor that will keep the max companions at five for running crew skills is that HK and Treek are both optional companions. If BW increases the max companions on crew skills then they will be delving into Pay to Win: "unlock an extra companion (for 2000CCs) and you get to send six companions on crew skills." Those who choose to do this will have a decided advantage over those who don't.

Aren't f2p players already limited to 3 companions in mission at the same time ?

Yet, it does not provide a more significant advantage that say being limited to a given number of crew skills, so I don't think it a pay to win issue. However I'd be more inclined to unlock those new companions if I knew that they could be used. For now I'm already not able to send all 6 companions, no need to get more.

Well, I think they should open it up to more (either 6 or 7). Treek can be purchased for credits at legacy level 40 and HK can be started if you unlock Section X. Not to mention, they kind of delve into P2W since Treek and HK have skills that benefit all crafting professions and crew skills.

They also should set it up so you can swap out Companions for those that would be favorable to specific crafting bonuses or even because you hate one of your companions.

Legacy 50 perk: you may send out 6 companions. Problem solved.