Elder game commendation conversion vendor

SnEaKyMan

Add a vendor to the fleet that allows you to convert to and from the different commendations.

My reason for wanting this vendor added to the fleet:

I have multiple characters, but one main character. I would most likely not use this vendor much on my main character, since I will always be wanting to get as many ultimate commendations as I can and I wouldn't want to be converting them for lower gear commendations. But if I built up say, 1000 basic, I feel that it would be nice to convert some of those into Elites or Ultimates.

This also works the other way around, when I go on my alt characters, I generally just do a few warzones, flashpoints and don't really think about gearing them up with full rating gear as I go on them as a break from my main to change things up a bit for me, or as an off-healer or off-tank or to help lower guild members levelling.

But I would like to ensure that if I have say 30 or 50 Ultimate commendations, that I would be able to convert those into say basics or elites, so that I can gear my companion characters with better gear.

Otherwise, I'm forced to have to spend the Ultimate and I would rather much just get basic gear and give that to my companion.

I don't think this would give players much of an advantage over other players, it just allows for more flexibility.

Similar to how the Ranked and Non-Ranked Warzone commendations work, Bioware can decide the ratio between converting to and from different commendations.

:rak_03: