Who has the strongest lightsaber?! I must know!

KettleBelll

Who has the strongest lightsaber?! please answer in these formats

o Which Jedi has the strongest

o Which Sith has the strongest

o Don't answer is some random no name Sith/Jedi. Answer with a known character (Window/Revan/Obi/etc)

Don't you dare come back and tell me the purple one is the strongest evar.

Edited by KettleBelll

o Don't answer is some random no name Sith/Jedi. Answer with a known character (Window/Revan/Obi/etc)

the blue 1 and the red 1:P

sorry couldn't resists idk the answer i don't look into lore that deeply

Who was window?

How it goes is.... all non-crimson (dark jedi), non-archaic (Hyperspace war and everything prior) lightsabers are equal (as far as I know). Crimson lightsabers, the ones used by dark jedi/sith, are best handled by a dark-side user, since the dark-side is what "powers" the blade(s), and they are capable of shorting out other lightsabers because of the unstable energy. Archaic lightsabers are ones that required the power-packs that are (generally) attached to your belt, so they took alot of energy, weren't able to move, and prolly very ineffiecient with the energy so they prolly had a "weaker" blade than the much newer ones, like in the legacy era.

I <3 source books!

while some focusing crystals can produce a more powerful and efficient blade, it doesn't put the lightsaber in a league of its own.

for example, sith often used synth-crystals, which produced blades powerful enough to break through standard lightsaber blades used by jedi. however, this was extremely rare, and using such a crystal made the blade less manueverable and unstable.

in the end though, the lightsaber will still behave the same as any normal lightsaber: cuts through most materials, can block other lightsaber blades, and deflects blaster bolts.

so really, there is no such thing as 'the strongest lightsaber'.

while some focusing crystals can produce a more powerful and efficient blade, it doesn't put the lightsaber in a league of its own.

for example, sith often used synth-crystals, which produced blades powerful enough to break through standard lightsaber blades used by jedi. however, this was extremely rare, and using such a crystal made the blade less manueverable and unstable.

in the end though, the lightsaber will still behave the same as any normal lightsaber: cuts through most materials, can block other lightsaber blades, and deflects blaster bolts.

so really, there is no such thing as 'the strongest lightsaber'.

From how I understood it was that the synthetic blades were most common among sith/dark jedi because the places that had natural crystals were generally owned by the jedi, and were most likely guarded. They like their synthetics because they work best when used by a dark-side user so on they could use it to the best of the saber's ability and jedi couldn't. Manueverability I don't think was impacted at all. Red "sith" crystals glow in harmonic vibration when energized by the dark side of the force and they can produce a stronger blade with a rare potential to "break the blade" of jedi sabers.

They like their synthetics because they work best when used by a dark-side user so on they could use it to the best of the saber's ability and jedi couldn't.

nothing states that dark side users are capable of using synth-crystals any better than jedi. luke skywalker used a green synth-crystal in his lightsaber and it worked beautifully. during his new jedi order, the students had to rely almost exclusively on synth-crystals because nearly all the crystal sites were either looted or destroyed by the emperor.

nothing states that dark side users are capable of using synth-crystals any better than jedi. luke skywalker used a green synth-crystal in his lightsaber and it worked beautifully. during his new jedi order, the students had to rely almost exclusively on synth-crystals because nearly all the crystal sites were either looted or destroyed by the emperor.

Clarification: Red crystals work better with dark side users (both synthetic and natural), I didn't mean any of the other colors. And there is a source in-universe that even states it.

Clarification: Red crystals work better with dark side users (both synthetic and natural), I didn't mean any of the other colors. And there is a source in-universe that even states it.

Which is actually a lame thing the writers came up with. :p They should of just said the saber's color is based on the availablity of crystals and the forceuser when making the blade.