BioWare, why my Valor Farm is not producing Valor any longer?

erdadi

We are not getting credit nor valor for the PvP Dayly/Weekly quests in Ilum, Tomb of Freedon Nad server.

Why my valor farm is not producing valor any longer?

you need to quick travel to some other point in the pve part of ilum and fly back, then it should be fixed.. just another bug in the huge ocean..

you need to quick travel to some other point in the pve part of ilum and fly back, then it should be fixed.. just another bug in the huge ocean..

Tried it and didn't work.

I tried:

1. Killing a republic in group.
  2. Killing a republic soloing.
  3. Going to PVE zone and return to PVP again repeating steps 1 and 2.
  4. Repeating steps 1, 2 and 3 in all the Ilum instances.

And IT IS NOT WORKING. Amazing, when you think they cannot break this game more than it already is, you get surprised again.

it's not working. my first and second death to empire did not count for anything on their side.

anyone i killed did not count for me either.

also checked if it was a base proximity issue, but the problem is all over ilum.

this is so frustrating.. normally ilum daily was a pain in the ***, now words cant describe it... playing on a 70/30 imp favored server, and im republic, so the kills werent common.. now they dont count its just stupid...

gotta get this fixed instantly in a quick-fix... cant wait for 1.1.3

it's not working. my first and second death to empire did not count for anything on their side.

also checked if it was a base proximity issue, but the problem is all over ilum.

How do you know? Are you kill trading?

um how do you know it didnt count on the other side?

also what do you mean by valor farming?

i think you mean valor trading as well as colluding with the imps for kills?

is battlemaster worth it that bad ?or you just dumb?

You just made me angry.

I came back from work.

Logged into game.

Went Ilum.

Saw a mass PvP near Center.

Killed a lot of ppl and got 0.

I went solo PvP. Guess WHAT!?

I hate Warzones. And though Ilum is a crap of open world PvP I rather farm Valor there than playing Huttball 5th time in a row...

PS. Thank GOD for that 2h Sneak Peak of TERA today.

Edited by Notannos

Does it really matter how he knows? The fact is, people are not getting credit for kills. If people want to kill trade, so be it, but don't go off on a tangent because you don't like it and assume he is doing it. There are plenty of other threads for that. This thread is pretty clear. People are not getting credit for kills in Ilum. I am stuck at 98 myself. I hung around thinking it was some kind of timer that had to reset or something...Nope. 30 minutes later, killing people the whole time with no credit. As a matter of fact, the whole ops group was in the same boat. All of us stuck on different numbers.

ya you dont want to draw attention to your cheating ways.i assume you either found a new spot to trade kills,or gave your head a shake.

I won't answer you, cause you are so stupid that you think a Lightsaber has a few calories, but I will say this: I have never practiced killing trade casue it is lame.

The BioWare PvP team is full of incompetent morons.

This better not be the case, how many people do they think play this **** hole game? How the **** am I supposed to gain anything from Ilum when there are maybe 12 people there at any given time?

Idiots, complete idiots.

The BioWare PvP team is full of incompetent morons.

This better not be the case, how many people do they think play this **** hole game? How the **** am I supposed to gain anything from Ilum when there are maybe 12 people there at any given time?

Idiots, complete idiots.

The answer is that Ilum is broken. And there's 12 people there because it's only function is to exploit the broken with stupid kill trades and /stuck warping.

Ironically, the best solution would have been "breaking" it completely out of the game till they fixed the kill-trade-repeat cycle of stupid. If Bioware has managed this accidentally, I am highly amused.

When they realize that the right way to get world PvP is to make it part of a PvE experience, you might actually see people doing it.

I'll be waiting for the LFG to raid Imp cities. Till then, PvP addicts will be getting bitter fixes for their drug, and it's a damn shame.

i dont care if i made you angry.you basically out yourself as a cheater,since only kill traders go to ilum atm.

you mad cuz u got home from work and killed your buddies a bunch o times and got no credit?lol play properly.

p.s.its not the gear its you.lol

You cannot be serious. I am in the same boat as the guy who posted... not everyone who goes to ilum is a kill trader, and not everyone likes to play huttball 50 times a night. I don't know anyone else on my server personally. I have guild mates, they are all republic just like I am, and we don't kill trade. Your trolling isn't helpful to this conversation, so please don't do it.

If this is how ilum is supposed to work, great, but let us know that is how it's supposed to work. Otherwise, people who do have earned or cheated their way to battlemaster gear will forever dominate every aspect of this game and I will be done with pvp for good. So if this is how it's intended to be and there is no correction to those who cheated their way to BM gear please at least provide me with a free character transfer to pve or something.

Heck, I'll just go roll a pve toon until you guys can figure out what you want to do with pvp.

Ilum is broken more than ever. Yesterday we were overrun by Republic forces ( I was glad that there were finally some balance and a real mass PvP, not zerging them 24/7 under their base ). Today? A complete facepalm. Before it was to level Valor rank and make the Daily/Weekly. Now it's just undoable.

Ilum was never broken. It's just a bunch of whiners on these forums talking about kill trading and making **** up.

This change wasn't needed. All they needed to do was drop down the valor per kill, by ALOT.

But, because you have dumb people playing this game and posting alot, they start to get heard.

Newsflash: In PvP zones, there will be zergs, and they will kill each other non stop. Because, that's what the zone is for.

I still want to know who made up the term "kill trading?" Cause i'd like to punch that idiot through the internet.

On our server there was never kill trading, we spent time gathering large ops groups and fighting back and forth... it was actually fun.

As of right now, no kill on ilum is working for daily/weekly or for valor..

I'm patient.. really wish BW would make a statement about this.

I hate to admit it but on our server you have no choice but to kill trade if you want to do the daily / weekly quest. I personally hate it, I normally try for hours to do it the right way and then give up and join the kill trading at central just to get my daily done and get out. I do not do it to farm valor as I am still rank 56. Trust me I would love to see pvp done right but on our server is usually 3 or 4 to 1 in the imps favor. The other morning I got on at 6am EST when NO one was in ilum and got my daily done by getting the armaments but thats not possible normally as the imps have the central perma camped. They really need to put the armaments randomly around the zone to promote fighting all over as everyone will be looking for them instead of large groups camping central. I honestly tried to finish my weekly the first week the right way and I dont even think I got 20 of the 150 after an entire week. We honestly have no choice but to do kill trading to get our weekly done, it sucks....