Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

Chaori

Tbh I don't think any of our top players really care about dread guard drops or essences, all we're really concerned about is the necklace :)

On the topic of guilds involved, my instinct would be that rolls on the necklace reflect numbers contributed. For instance, if we supply half the people (which we have so far), and midian supplies the other bar 1 (let's say from X) it would be unfair for X to get the same chance as Midian and NC who contributed far more.

This is just my feeling about it, suspect Konx and the other GMs will work it out

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I don't think any of our top players really care about dread guard drops or essences, all we're really concerned about is the necklace :)

On the topic of guilds involved, my instinct would be that rolls on the necklace reflect numbers contributed. For instance, if we supply half the people (which we have so far), and midian supplies the other bar 1 (let's say from X) it would be unfair for X to get the same chance as Midian and NC who contributed far more.

This is just my feeling about it, suspect Konx and the other GMs will work it out

Seikeir gets it. Nobody cares about the loot, as you will need to be full 63 to come along. It's all about the magical necklace and maybe a mask for somebody who doesn't have one.

Konx's suggestion around the necklace rolls would probably be what we do.

To revisit this lack of sorc healers. We could always get our sorc dpsers (xann and volk) to switch from dps sorcs to healer sorcs for this run only as we'll only need 2 tanks so im sure some of the tank mains can swap to their dps toons to cover xann and volks change. If we do this we'll only need 1 more sorc healer from midian.

They'd be in DPS gear healing but it should still be viable

Edited by GrudgingOpiate

Thanks for the Correction :o Haven't check the PvE server in a couple weeks it seems.

1st: <Notorious Synergy> PvE

2nd: <EWOK'alypse Now> PvP

3rd: <Midian> PvP

4th: <The Ex-Hothian Ewok Enclave> PvE

5th: <Prophets of Agony> PvE

6th: <Nightmare Council> PvP

7th: <Pax Fatalis> PvE

Edited by Blitz-wing

Thanks for the Correction :o Haven't check the PvE server in a couple weeks it seems.

1st: <Notorious Synergy> PvE

2nd: <EWOK'alypse Now> PvP

3rd: <TEHEE> PvE

4th: <Midian> PvP

5th: <Prophets of Agony> PvE

6th: <Nightmare Council> PvP ~~ <Pax Fatalis> PvE

swap 3rd n 4 around and you'll get it right i think :csw_jabba::tran_cool::rak_05::mon_trap:

Lol, they beat us by 1 hour ><

damn :p

Seems we got them by 2 hrs. They are in WA & 3 hr time difference from ur Sydney self.

swap 3rd n 4 around and you'll get it right i think :csw_jabba::tran_cool::rak_05::mon_trap:

Fixed & Thanks :)

Edited by Blitz-wing

• 4 weeks later...

Better late than never... Pandemic threw together our nubbiest clickers and managed to down nim kephess last night.

We're stoked to have it done before we all out level the operation haha

Edited by Galoomp