Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This Application has encountered an unspecified error please try this patch again.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
This Application has encountered an unspecified error please try this patch again.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mikejamescarroll
08.22.2013 , 08:03 AM | #11
Now what i did was this ...i hit end task on BRSptsvc.exe and brw.exe then i went and deleted the bitraider folder and swtor redid some stuff and it was fine ..not sure if this will work for you

VorEve
08.22.2013 , 08:50 AM | #12
no not even finding those in the Processes list but i am on with XP so that might be it.
playing since BATA just renewed my sub and cannot play the game for Days at a time every time thay update/add to the game.
At this point i just want alauncher that works even if it is a stone age one that takes a week to download the game corectly and play the game I love
Digital Deluxe Edition Owner.

Teknin
08.24.2013 , 03:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by mikejamescarroll View Post
Now what i did was this ...i hit end task on BRSptsvc.exe and brw.exe then i went and deleted the bitraider folder and swtor redid some stuff and it was fine ..not sure if this will work for you
Worked for me thank you. I have been looking for a fix all day.

sithnightrose
12.09.2013 , 12:57 PM | #14
ok i have had this problem for a few hours now an it worked fine at 3am this morning .
i've uninstalled an reinstalled it but with little luck

Sebille
01.15.2014 , 10:28 PM | #15
this seems to happen whenever my hotel connection goes down for renewal, like once a day :P :P :P

I am very frustrated. I think this game is impossible to play except from home over a stable connection. Otherwise I have to keep jumping through significant hoops.

gertwgoodside
01.17.2014 , 10:34 AM | #16
where is the BRSptsvc.exe and brw.exe ?????

sberesni
02.18.2014 , 01:49 AM | #17
That worked for me, thank you, thank you, thank you

Avarindae
03.21.2014 , 01:39 PM | #18
OMG i'm so glad i found this thread. was coming back to the game after a absence and couldn't get any thing to work i tried the above link with deleting the bit raider folder after stopping the processes and now its downloading. Thank you so much folks!

ZXIIS
05.04.2014 , 03:25 AM | #19
Works like a charm. Thank you very much.

Zebart
05.20.2014 , 08:27 PM | #20
i have tried everything and it just wont work i have the ST in the corner of the screen. I have allowed the game to go through the firewall i have uninstalled and re installed the game i have deleted the bitraider file. i have even ctrl, alt, delete and ended all tasks i am completely lost i am disappointed in the way this game has gone completely down hill. but because i love star wars so much i will continue to play just no longer will i be paying for it cause it seems like a waste of money. that wuld be like you going to mcdonalds or subway paying them for a sandwich and not getting it or just getting the bun.
BOUNTY HUNTER
MERCENARY