What's with the hate?

Ifolad

Been reading forums, lots of hate going around. I sense a disturbance in the force between pvpers and pvers. Why? Lots of mad people these days. Are they mad at the game and take it out on other people, or are their really just that many evil people now days? I understand the viewpoint where this is a game. So what's with the trolling, hatred, and name calling?

I see people are mad at undergeared or incorrectly geared people.

I see people are mad at getting roflstomped (understandable)

I see people complain about this class and that class often times the person complaining is receiving complaints about their spec/class.

I understand that we as subscribers pay for the game and if someone's making your gaming experience un-enjoyable it's analogous to messing with a man's money.

But the question remains, why all the hate for your fellow gamers?

Been reading forums, lots of hate going around. I sense a disturbance in the force between pvpers and pvers. Why? Lots of mad people these days. Are they mad at the game and take it out on other people, or are their really just that many evil people now days? I understand the viewpoint where this is a game. So what's with the trolling, hatred, and name calling?

I see people complain about this class and that class often times the person complaining is receiving complaints about their spec/class.

I understand that we as subscribers pay for the game and if someone's making your gaming experience un-enjoyable it's analogous to messing with a man's money.

Gohdamn I hate you so much.

Welcome to mmo's

I think it's all just-pretend and in good fun. In my case I have a lot of respect for the PvE crowd and their accomplishments.

Makes me wish I had more PvE gear. But at the end of the day I only have time for either PvE or PvP unless I want to concentrate on just my main. Then I would miss out the time I have with my guild in PvP....