Marauders R Chuck Norris

AbleOrator

Sooooo Bioware.....

Marauders.... Sentinels..... They have some of the most damage for any class... they also have more defensive Cooldowns and moves than any other two classes put together....

and they can STILL disappear with the ball and score in huttball.... hmmm.... this is fair play?

Bioware Developers.... I am done.

I defended some things you guys did; this is just too much, they keep going past every patch you put out... In most WZs you see at least 2-3 Mara/Sents on each side, and a couple powertechs...

You guys arent even trying to balance this game.... People just would rather play the OP classes so sooo many people are rolling Maras and Powertechs its insane in WZs.

At least Wow had sense to change Shamans when they were Whirl winding people with massive 2handed weapons or nerf Warriors when they had stun maces with stun talents...

You Bioware Developers are just being STUPID!

Any other class vanishes and they drop the ball, but not your super class.... Not your class that can have Defensive CDs/ continue to do Defensive moves for nearly a minute...

#Unsub'd my account, my wife's and my bro's... I will get the rest of my guys to unsub off this stupid (not ignorant but stupid) game also... I may be done with MMO's period... what a nail in the coffin... smh.

stu·pid :

tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.

Edited by AbleOrator

Marauders need to be either more fragile or do less damage I prefer the first alternative make them a glass cannon.

The you would have a choice of lower DPS tougher class or higher DPS fragile in the Kinght / Warrior tree.

PS

Calling developers stupid is not going to do anything. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Uh No.

I've played all three powertech trees (most extensively shield tech and pyro) with my main, and have a lvl 45 mara (annihilation spec). The two classes have different DPS roles: They aren't supposed to be identical.

Mara's are tough in the short-term (due to their fantastic defensive buffs) and have great DPS. However, to keep competitive DPS you favor strength and power (or crit) over endurance. And once those defensive buffs are on a cool down, mara's are very squishy. However, my spec has no taunts; weak AOE (though other specs might have better); weak stuns; no pulls; MOST SIGNIFICANTLY: almost exclusively mele. If I can single you (and maybe one other) out and force leap into mele, you're dead. If I'm stunned and/or kited with ranged DPS'ers whaling on me, I'm dead. I can only break a stun once before i have a 3 min cool down.

My BH pyro may not be as lethal upclose (though he still has some nice burst damage) he has versatility my mara doesnt have. I can pull, I can stun (and using heroic moment I can re-stun), I can apply decent ranged damage, I can wear heavy armor, I have taunts (including an AOE taunt), i have decent AOE attacks.... Hell, i can even switch to an ion tank, throw on my tank armor, and freaking tank LoL

If the Mara wasn't Chuck Norris it wouldnt be any good. It's the one thing my mara has my BH doesnt: I can get up close and beat almost anything 1v1. I can't control the battle or direct the mobs to me while I throw up my short-term defensive buffs.... I jump in, focus on one target at a time, and hope the tank and healer are doing their job...Or I'm dead (unless you're over-leveled in PvE).

Sooooo Bioware.....

Marauders.... Sentinels..... They have some of the most damage for any class... they also have more defensive Cooldowns and moves than any other two classes put together....

and they can STILL disappear with the ball and score in huttball.... hmmm.... this is fair play?

Bioware Developers.... I am done.

I defended some things you guys did; this is just too much, they keep going past every patch you put out... In most WZs you see at least 2-3 Mara/Sents on each side, and a couple powertechs...

You guys arent even trying to balance this game.... People just would rather play the OP classes so sooo many people are rolling Maras and Powertechs its insane in WZs.

At least Wow had sense to change Shamans when they were Whirl winding people with massive 2handed weapons or nerf Warriors when they had stun maces with stun talents...

You Bioware Developers are just being STUPID!

Any other class vanishes and they drop the ball, but not your super class.... Not your class that can have Defensive CDs/ continue to do Defensive moves for nearly a minute...

#Unsub'd my account, my wife's and my bro's... I will get the rest of my guys to unsub off this stupid (not ignorant but stupid) game also... I may be done with MMO's period... what a nail in the coffin... smh.

stu·pid :

tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.

Didn't you already post this same crap in the PvP sub-forum and get lambasted? Or was it someone else?

Either way, seems like you are trolling.

Edited by Technohic

Wow, seriously?

I have both Bounty Hunter ACs and a Marauder (see sig), so I'm quite familiar with the mechanics of each class. If you can't take down a Marauder as a Bounty Hunter, then there's really no hope for you. If anything, aside from Snipers, we're probably the best anti-Mara class there is.

You're doing it wrong. Probably one of those noobs who overheat spamming all of your abilities while they have Undying Rage up and wondering why you're not doing any damage.

Edited by TheronFett

#Unsub'd my account, my wife's and my bro's

There's a Marauder out there who got a 3 for 1 ragequit....Nice!!

stu·pid :

irony, i·ro·ny, ahy-ruh-nee: an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.

I'm a Shadow and enjoy fighting Mara/Sents... I have no issue 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time they have all of their CDs up and can put a hurting to me, but I still come out on top the majority of the time.

Keep up the good work BIOWARE, minus not releasing Cathar in 1.4.