Let's vote on Level Sync

Mvptony

We live in a democracy, let us vote about level sync

Stop the Dictatorship!

Take note of the Level Sync threads. What do they have in common? No bioware responses, except one. Which is to tell everyone they mashed all the complaint threads into one big one. This is coming m8, can't stop it. :rak_03:

Stop the Dictatorship!

Lets not. It's their game, not yours. You have the choice of continuing to use their product or not. It's as simple as that. If you dont like it, dont continue to support it. Your calling for a vote will change nothing.

Eh voting won't really help at this point nor give accurate results since not all players are on the forums or may not all vote.

Well a lot of voting happened on the N.Y.C.C.

And if it wasn't forced on us, and we actually could have a vote about it. it would be announced in the launcher news.

But i know it's also to late to change anything they made the decision long ago, was making this thread because i felt sarcastic.

Only thing i can do is rage quit game, and bioware wont get my monthly 100$, but they probably don't care.

[email=http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=841565]http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=841565[/email]

Edited by Mvptony

I think Level Sync is the best thing ever! I'm hoping this helps World PvP. Imagine outlaw den now. Everyone can go there and level playing field. Just gear and skill is needed now.

It's just wrong a level 26 assassin can kill a level 65, you always needed gear and skills they just call it rated warzones, and why dont they make them available to all levels now they removed the only hard earned reward being invincible to all that was lower than you when you actually leveled a 60 and did endgame stuff.

I can hear on your statement you are one of those who doesn't have and endgame character, i personally only need a level 26 assassin or shadow and i show my skills by killing 65's.

No need to level anymore i can get level 65 cry or even rage quit by playing my low level toon.

[email=http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=841565]http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=841565[/email]

It's just wrong a level 26 assassin can kill a level 65, you always needed gear and skills they just call it rated warzones, and why dont they make them available to all levels now they removed the only hard earned reward being invincible to all that was lower than you when you actually leveled a 60 and did endgame stuff.

I can hear on your statement you are one of those who doesn't have and endgame character, i personally only need a level 26 assassin or shadow and i show my skills by killing 65's.

No need to level anymore i can get level 65 cry or even rage quit by playing my low level toon.

Have you ever played Sub-60 pvp as a level 59, and then attack a lv 30? It almost always ends with the 59 wrecking the level 30.

Have you ever had a full set of pvp gear, and attacked a lv 60 with mostly basic com gear, and no pvp gear? It almost always ends with the PvP geared toon wrecking the PvE geared toon. (and if the pvp geared guy loses, he's just bad)

Don't worry, Level Sync will still let us max levels wreck low levels like we should be able to :cool:

(l

We (as in the US) actually live in a Representative Democracy, which means that we don't decide on most of the issues. Such as this. Instead the reps (The Devs) choose for us. Which they have.

Well we players that is using most of our time on playing this game should be like what you call the congress and approve the law proposal ( level sync)

I think Level Sync is the best thing ever! I'm hoping this helps World PvP. Imagine outlaw den now. Everyone can go there and level playing field. Just gear and skill is needed now.

Yeah I'll imagine it now. The same as its always been. 100% deserted

Have you ever played Sub-60 pvp as a level 59, and then attack a lv 30? It almost always ends with the 59 wrecking the level 30.

Have you ever had a full set of pvp gear, and attacked a lv 60 with mostly basic com gear, and no pvp gear? It almost always ends with the PvP geared toon wrecking the PvE geared toon. (and if the pvp geared guy loses, he's just bad)

Don't worry, Level Sync will still let us max levels wreck low levels like we should be able to :cool:

Lol you know you can do rated warzones in full 168 gear cuz it got same experience and if you got skills you kill the guy in full 174 gear with auguments.

And didn't you read the level sync, sync's you stats to be equal to the planet so if you go tatooine you will have the same amount of hp regarding you higher level, you only have your abilities as 65 would have, i only need another assassin or shadow to stun lock you noob ***, and we got a dead level 65 in pvp gear.

Lol you know you can do rated warzones in full 168 gear cuz it got same experience and if you got skills you kill the guy in full 174 gear with auguments.

And didn't you read the level sync, sync's you stats to be equal to the planet so if you go tatooine you will have the same amount of hp regarding you higher level, you only have your abilities as 65 would have, i only need another assassin or shadow to stun lock you noob ***, and we got a dead level 65 in pvp gear.

I guess I'm not understanding your argument. Are you saying someone in pvp gear, who has a friend, can kill a different toon also in pvp gear?

Or are you saying that two low levels can kill a max level with pvp gear? (And as far as I've heard, level sync doesn't affect Expertise, so you would still have a 60% damage advantage over the low levels, assuming that the gear is equal, which it isn't. Just look at Musco in the stream, he took on a heroic 2 spamming random abilities, and had no problem.)

Stop the Dictatorship!

BW, with their misplaced arrogance, have always thought they know better than the players what they find fun, time will tell.

You vote about LS if you do not approve and find it game breaking, by lapsing your sub.

Edited by ThorgrimLutgen

I guess I'm not understanding your argument. Are you saying someone in pvp gear, who has a friend, can kill a different toon also in pvp gear?

Or are you saying that two low levels can kill a max level with pvp gear? (And as far as I've heard, level sync doesn't affect Expertise, so you would still have a 60% damage advantage over the low levels, assuming that the gear is equal, which it isn't. Just look at Musco in the stream, he took on a heroic 2 spamming random abilities, and had no problem.)

Have you ever played a rated warzone match, if you got you character in 168 pvp you have same experience as thosee who have 174 pvp gear, and if you got skills you kill the guy in 174 pvp gear when wearing 168 pvp gear.

But what you talking about with heroic 2, im talking about 2 level 28 assassins or shadows will stun lock you *** so you can't do **** while they kill you, cuz you have same amount of hit points like a level 28 while being on tatooine

Edited by Mvptony

Stop the Dictatorship!

Actually, if you are from the US, you live in a Representative Republic, not a Democracy. :) Either way, it doesn't matter. This game is not the government, you don't vote with a forum post, nor a petition. You vote with your wallet. Stop spending money, and they will do their best to figure out why, and rectify the problem so that you will. If you continue to spend your money, you have already given them your vote, and what you say here doesn't matter.

Edited by DJZod

Have you ever played a rated warzone match, if you got you character in 168 pvp you have same experience as thosee who have 174 pvp gear, and if you got skills you kill the guy in 174 pvp gear when wearing 168 pvp gear.

But what you talking about with heroic 2, im talking about 2 level 28 assassins or shadows will stun lock you *** so you can't do **** while they kill you, cuz you have same amount of hit points like a level 28 while being on tatooine

Ah ok, I understand what you are trying to say. Do you know if Level Sync lowers Expertise? I haven't seen a post about it, though I admit I haven't look much.

Ah ok, I understand what you are trying to say. Do you know if Level Sync lowers Expertise? I haven't seen a post about it, though I admit I haven't look much.

Planet Level Sync

We have added a new system to the game called Level Sync. What this system will do is that when you are on a planet, but above the target level of that planet, your level will automatically be lowered to that planet’s level. Ex: If you are level 60, and you return to Alderaan to do some Missions, your character will be scaled down to be level 32.

While you are under Level Sync the following things are adjusted on your character:

•Weapon Damage

•Stats

•Armor

However, while under Level Sync we will not take away any abilities or passive effects that you have. Also, while under Level Sync you will earn scaled experience. So if you are a level 60, killing level 30 mobs, you will gain experience appropriate for being a level 60 . This enables a player to go play any of the content in The Old Republic and get rewarded appropriately for their time investment. Did you miss out on the heroic area on Tatooine? No worries! Now you can simply head there and check it out without dramatically stopping your progression.

That the describtion they made

Edited by Mvptony

Stop the Dictatorship!

Yer - you do know that anything, like games, is a dictatorship don't you?

Get over it. It's coming on Tuesday, adapt or fail. There is no changing the path.

So basically they haven't said if Expertise is affected.

The way I see it, yes if expertise is affected, your argument makes sense, but if it doesn't, it would still be very hard to a low level to kill a pvp geared player.

Stats are afected and expertise is a stat.

If theyre doing it right expertise=0 while level synced.