Assassin PvP Damage Is Too Low

Cempa

As DPS spec -into stealth tree- the spike damage is too low, Tumult is never available -even in PvE it frequently bugs and is not available when target is incapacitated.

Increase Maul damage.

Increase Shock damage.

Increase Force Lightning damage.

Reduce focus/force costs for all abilities.

Remove restrictions from Tumult and make it open to use ANY time.

Increase Maul damage.

Increase Shock damage.

Also allow Assassin's to fly and transform into a missile launching spaceship. They should also be given the ability to turn back time and smite their foes with the power of the heavens.

Edited by Nowhere

Yea i can hit for 2-3k on maul in warzones without pvp gear in a burst spec. Damage is fine for DPS sins. Picking targets is the key to success if your burst specced. Aim for Sorcs/Sages in particular due to their low armor. Use stealth and force speed to hunt down weak/high-value targets.

I lag like balls on my shadow, other than that it seems fine.

I dont know that I can consistently top damage but the burst is very strong and it's great for killing healers and glass cannon dps.

the real problem is that shadow is squishy and needs healer support or tank support to reach its full potential.

Edited by AriasImmortal

Damage is fine its just closing range and getting in the right position that is the problem. Assassin doesn't get alot of its good CC abilities until later on and it relies alot on its talents so they are probably seeming behind the other classes. Wait until you get to the higher levels and it starts to even out.

It is too early to say anything about balance until everyone is playing 50 vs 50 for a prolonged period of time anyway.

As DPS spec -into stealth tree- the spike damage is too low, Tumult is never available -even in PvE it frequently bugs and is not available when target is incapacitated.

Increase Maul damage.

Increase Shock damage.

I havent had any issues on my assassin, in fact ive been mvp a few times lol. How about we NOT start this whole "omg I cant win buff me and nerf them!" **** that caused all kinds of problems on wow. I stopped pvping in BC with the intro to arena, come back to it in TOR on an ASSASSIN that you say is soooo underpowered and have done quite well......see what I am getting at here....

Increase Maul damage.

Increase Shock damage.

I marked all the parts red in the OP where I totally agree. :cool: