End Season 11 in July

Delani

Why not END season 11 in July and just have a long preseason. Prolonging the season til September will do nothing but cause problems and insinuate cheating. Most people get drained after playing everyday for 3 months. I believe the community should atleast get a vote on when they want the season to end. Also prolonging the season means higher tiers for rewards. Please allow the community to get a sayso on when the season should end, since they are the particpants and pay a monthly sub in order to participate. We do not need season 12 to start immediately, but having a season last 7 months is ludacris!!

My suggestion is to end the season in July and just have a longer preseason, than a long season.

Why not END season 11 in July and just have a long preseason. Prolonging the season til September will do nothing but cause problems and insinuate cheating. Most people get drained after playing everyday for 3 months. I believe the community should atleast get a vote on when they want the season to end. Also prolonging the season means higher tiers for rewards. Please allow the community to get a sayso on when the season should end, since they are the particpants and pay a monthly sub in order to participate. We do not need season 12 to start immediately, but having a season last 7 months is ludacris!!

My suggestion is to end the season in July and just have a longer preseason, than a long season.

It is amusing to see top 3 luckers who got their spots due to luck during first two weeks of queue or wintraders crying for fast end of the season so that skilled players or other wintraders could not push them from their top spots. I often see threads like yours and i have a feeling that such threads are made by those who want to secure their top spots in a fast way without any serious competition.

Only proves how bad current ranked system is. Built on rating system when highrated players are punished it favors those who got top spots at the begining of the season or wintraded for few days and hoping that because of poor and bad ranked system no one will reach them.

Dear devs, i think it is a time to rethink current ranked system and remove elo as a criteria of matchmaking so everyone could have a chance to get to highest spots. First two weeks queuers and wintraders are definitely not deserving these spots

Well tbh I don’t mind if it ends in July, but pls no 6month season and lower the prices on the vendor for rewards like god dam.

i vote for lower prices of vendor i mean the price are quite astronomical , because i now play rank with 3 toons and play around 200+ games , but unless you want to focus on one character all the time you wont get enough rank token to buy anything :confused:

i vote for lower prices of vendor i mean the price are quite astronomical , because i now play rank with 3 toons and play around 200+ games , but unless you want to focus on one character all the time you wont get enough rank token to buy anything :confused:

The prices are totally reasonable as is. If you queue ranked consistently at all, you will get more than enough tokens. People are just mad they can't play 30 games, get a lucky rating, and afford all of the best rewards.