things i hate/dont understand about this new event

benmas

1)the event needs you to have a minimum of two character slots to get basic some of the rewards. i dont have any left so I have to PAY to do a free event

2)to get all the rewards you have to level 8 character...once again I will have to pay

3)this event needs you to be a subscriber to do the kotfe and operations, some people will have to pay

4)look im all for group content but making us do ALL HM flashpoints is a bit much and unless you want to tank this won't happen. Also when HM blood hunt pops people just leave and don't bother with it.

5)it says "complete three story flashpoints" what does this mean tactical or flashpoints with story?

6)by specific do you mean we have to kill say the five bosses in ToS and ONLY those five or can I be five bosses form any operation?

7)the fact you think people group up for HM flashpoints and world bosses is proof you play the game very little.

1)the event needs you to have a minimum of two character slots to get basic some of the rewards. i dont have any left so I have to PAY to do a free event

2)to get all the rewards you have to level 8 character...once again I will have to pay

3)this event needs you to be a subscriber to do the kotfe and operations, some people will have to pay

4)look im all for group content but making us do ALL HM flashpoints is a bit much and unless you want to tank this won't happen. Also when HM blood hunt pops people just leave and don't bother with it.

5)it says "complete three story flashpoints" what does this mean tactical or flashpoints with story?

6)by specific do you mean we have to kill say the five bosses in ToS and ONLY those five or can I be five bosses form any operation?

7)the fact you think people group up for HM flashpoints and world bosses is proof you play the game very little.

1. So you have maxed out all your character slot on every server? possible seems unlikely though.

2. same as point 1. though I really do see your issue with this. Still even 8 slots needing buying may not be that bad depending on how cheap the sale on them is next week.

3. Don't have a prob with that, though they should have advertised it as a sub event.

4.Agreed

5. this is explained if you look under the guide,

6. also explained under see guide then under spoilers

6.not sure, put again look under guide

7.agreed again, it may get some to group but not players like me.

Edited by Nevaeh-Heaven

Dev Tracker is your friend, you can delete characters after running them through and you still get the achievement. Just keep however many you want to hold on to after the event. 1 or 2.

New character slots are fairly cheap, and can be bought with credits on GTN for no personal cost at all.

Totally agree about group content stuff. I can't even be bothered to do tactical flashpoints or PVP, let alone HM FP.

Right now what I'm clinging to is I can at least do the first 3 levels (and maybe the 5th if they don't need to be in order) and just say screw the rest.

1. So you have maxed out all your character slot on every server? possible seems unlikely though.

2. same as point 1. though I really do see your issue with this. Still even 8 slots needing buying may not be that bad depending on how cheap the sale on them is next week.

3. Don't have a prob with that, though they should have advertised it as a sub event.

4.Agreed

5. this is explained if you look under the guide,

6. also explained under see guide then under spoilers

6.not sure, put again look under guide

7.agreed again, it may get some to group but not players like me.

here's the problem though. gear rewards ok - they are added to collections so you can still get them on a server you actualy play on. but.. dyes? decorations? you have to either pay to transfer them over, or pay for character slots IF you want rewards where you will actualy get any use out of them

edited to add. fairly cheap I guess is a relative? I haven't seen character slots go for under 5 mil for a while now.

that said... at least it seems like its tactical OR solo versions of solo flashpoints.

Edited by Jeweledleah