First time ever seeing hackers on TEH..

QuiveringPotato

Short version of the story is: You just have to accept them. This game is completely devoid of proper management and development. It will not change. There will always be hackers. Period.

Yeah, just weird of them to come to TEH. Convaro is some guy that does "erper exposed" videos on prog, which is pretty retarded, and idk who the jeezee impostor is.

<insert negative comment about SWTOR staff here hurr hurr>

Jeezee is an imfamous SWTOR hacker, but thats not the same person, Jeezee has quit and not come back.

You'd also be surprised with how well customer service handles things. (Trust me lol)

<insert negative comment about SWTOR staff here hurr hurr>

Jeezee is an imfamous SWTOR hacker, but thats not the same person, Jeezee has quit and not come back.

You'd also be surprised with how well customer service handles things. (Trust me lol)

Actually I reported them 5 days ago together with many other people, because they used quite obviously a cheat where they can go through walls and capture nodes before the game even starts.

Considering they are still around and cheating they are not "handling things well..."

All I got was "yeah we can't tell you what we do because it's the accout of a player but we will investigate"

Yeah I get it, many people cry "cheat/hack" very often, not understanding mechanics, but if they can go through walls when the countdown to start the game is still at 1 min? That's damn obvious and obviously nothing was done.

Actually I reported them 5 days ago together with many other people, because they used quite obviously a cheat where they can go through walls and capture nodes before the game even starts.

Considering they are still around and cheating they are not "handling things well..."

All I got was "yeah we can't tell you what we do because it's the accout of a player but we will investigate"

Yeah I get it, many people cry "cheat/hack" very often, not understanding mechanics, but if they can go through walls when the countdown to start the game is still at 1 min? That's damn obvious and obviously nothing was done.

This is what sucks about the reporting system. Bioware ignore it. The only way to get someone like this banned is to spam Eric Musco with proof. He seems to be the only one who does anything. Those people in CS are useless or just don’t care.

Short version of the story is: You just have to accept them. This game is completely devoid of proper management and development. It will not change. There will always be hackers. Period.

This.

Best you can do is put on friends list and queue dodge.

I fear with server merges it's just going to get worse. I've witnessed hacks 3 times since launch..that's in 6 years, two of them today on TEH. As people have mentioned before, wall hack in voidstar and a player on MY team, quesh ball, minute before the start, player/hacker was already down on the lowest floor near the ball spawn. So yeah, this is not "not knowing" the difference between predation and a speed hack, it's bald face hacking.

Edited by _Adisa_

This is what sucks about the reporting system. Bioware ignore it. The only way to get someone like this banned is to spam Eric Musco with proof. He seems to be the only one who does anything. Those people in CS are useless or just don’t care.

Bull-****... I sent him a video of these two idiots 3 weeks ago and they are still around. Mods in this game are crap...

The funny thing is these guys aren't even trying to win anything, they're just trolling

Yeah, and as hard as it is for me to say, they have a point. They just prove that they can do literally anything without facing consequences. I mean no so called "hacker" would be so stupid to cheat THAT obvious. If I'd like to cheat and get something out of it I'd probably be more subtle about it. But they had to know that a ton of people will report them if they do that. And that's the sad thing.

"Hey, all look at me I can fly in warzones, make myself invincible, run 7 times faster and through walls and nothing happens to me"

Yep. Past week or so the first thing I've done upon logging in was get on an imp char that has them on friends before I switch over to pubs to go queue. If either of them is on I just q GSF or play Overwatch or something.

And since BW will likely never do anything about them I'll prob be doing it till I get bored and/or frustrated with this game again.

Yeah, just weird of them to come to TEH. Convaro is some guy that does "erper exposed" videos on prog, which is pretty retarded, and idk who the jeezee impostor is.

I have come across this player on The Progenitor and have reported them for hacking and their use of appalling derogatory language a few months ago. The incident in question they picked up the Huttball mere seconds after the match started and were able to move through walls. Also managed to get into the spawn area of OPG before the match started and began attacking everyone.

The fact that it appears very little, if anything, has been done despite a detailed report of the incident (and the many reports by other people) is shocking. As far as I am concerned, hackers/cheaters should be permanently banned.

Edited by Alvarius

I first reported these two back on June 27 when they capped a Novar prior to the match starting. I've since reported them 3 more times with supporting video evidence, screen shots, as well as information on alt's, legacy names, and convo screen shots.

The 3 month ban has probably finished... so they are back...

This is why Bioware need to implement a no tolerance approach to hackers...

If they get caught... the accounts shouldn’t be suspended, they should be cancelled just like most other game companies do...

The reason these guys keep doing it is because Bioware allow them to keep coming back because of their weak policies on cheaters.

If people hacking in swtor isn’t funny to you, then you take regs wayyy too seriously. Also while these people are hiding in walls they can’t be healed so literally just aoe them down.

Or maybe they just have limited time to spend PVPing and would rather the queue wasn't ruined by hackers during the time they are able to devote to the game. After all the hackers, just like anyone else, don't normally queue for for a single match and then call it a day. If you run into either (or both) of them chances are you're going to be seeing them in multiple matches if you stay in the queue.

It doesn't personally get under my skin even though I do think cheating at regs is rather lame (it's not hard, so why cheat?), but I can understand why it makes other people angry.

Although to be fair I did get amusement out of a couple matches versus a double premade where a hacker was responsible for giving them losses in each. The copious amounts of salt in Say but how it was "unfair" was both ironic and hilarious.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Or maybe they just have limited time to spend PVPing and would rather the queue wasn't ruined by hackers during the time they are able to devote to the game. After all the hackers, just like anyone else, don't normally queue for for a single match and then call it a day. If you run into either (or both) of them chances are you're going to be seeing them in multiple matches if you stay in the queue.

THIS is the only thing that annoys me and if its not hackers its wintraders, leavers, throwers in ranked. Imagine you play 2 nights per week and exactly on that night a hacker is there. Your games are ruined, your time wasted. Yes, they report him, yes he gets banned the next day, but you dont get the time to play till several days later :(

If people hacking in swtor isn’t funny to you, then you take regs wayyy too seriously. Also while these people are hiding in walls they can’t be healed so literally just aoe them down.

I almost killed the sniper (ghetto Jeezee) in an attempted 1v1 by spamming noxious knives and using toxic haze on her while she sat in the wall and tried to kill me, while also being attacked by a jugg on their team. Would've been pretty funny to kill a hacker as lethality with only AOE's