Any chance of ever seeing Theron again?

evasilievna

Hello,

I understand not many like him, but still, is there any chance of re-recruiting Theron? Any chance of fixing this more than chaotic situation? Asking because my BH already s.crewed up her romance with Torian Cadera , she is basically alone now, no Theron, no Torian, no relationship to speak of. Or would be better to start all over again ?

Besides, i'va wasted almost 5 mil credits to achieve rank 50 with Theron.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, but i have no idea what "magic console" are you talking about. Is it another "Helen Waite" joke?

In the corridor that leads to Hylo there is a room with a bed and a console. It is your character's room. The console is there and can be used to instantly get back all oriiginal class comps back. (well those that you don't have an active alert for, anyway)

Probably can be used for other comps too, haven't tried that.

Edited by Gelious

In the corridor that leads to Hylo there is a room with a bed and a console. It is your character's room. The console is there and can be used to instantly get back all oriiginal class comps back. (well those that you don't have an active alert for, anyway)

Probably can be used for other comps too, haven't tried that.

TY i think i found it, not going to use it, if Theron wants to come back i'll let him decide it - even with that horrible haircut,lol.

I hope he does come back, he's very popular and I think if he's Killed off, Imprisoned or just any kind of Removing his character from ongoing story will again inflame a lot of the players again resulting in less Players/Money. So far in this game any Companion that's received the "Kill/No Kill" option has been written out as an ongoing character. This "Stalling" plan for the story has resulted in several Dead Ends for popular characters already some of which were valued and will be missed.

I hope he does come back, he's very popular and I think if he's Killed off, Imprisoned or just any kind of Removing his character from ongoing story will again inflame a lot of the players again resulting in less Players/Money. So far in this game any Companion that's received the "Kill/No Kill" option has been written out as an ongoing character. This "Stalling" plan for the story has resulted in several Dead Ends for popular characters already some of which were valued and will be missed.

You will laugh now, but the main reason i want Theron Shan back is the voice. I have no idea who's the voice actor, but he did a great job. Sorry, blabbering again.. :o

You will laugh now, but the main reason i want Theron Shan back is the voice. I have no idea who's the voice actor, but he did a great job. Sorry, blabbering again.. :o

His name is Troy Baker, he does a lot of VA for videogames. And in even if you kill companions during KOTFE or KOTET you may still use that terminal to reclaim that dead companion, canonically speaking they will still be dead of course, so I assume if they allow us to kill Theron during the Nathema conspiracy we'll still be able to reclaim him through the terminal.

His name is Troy Baker, he does a lot of VA for videogames. And in even if you kill companions during KOTFE or KOTET you may still use that terminal to reclaim that dead companion, canonically speaking they will still be dead of course, so I assume if they allow us to kill Theron during the Nathema conspiracy we'll still be able to reclaim him through the terminal.

I'd like to slap Theron for the haircut he has on Copero, but i'd never kill him, again dat voice.. :D:D:D

I'd like to slap Theron for the haircut he has on Copero, but i'd never kill him, again dat voice.. :D:D:D

I would love it if we had a chance to comment on it in the next FP, we could have a snarky/sarcastic comment, it looks good comment and it looks like a dead womp-rat comment. :D

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I would love it if we had a chance to comment on it in the next FP, we could have a snarky/sarcastic comment, it looks good comment and it looks like a dead womp-rat comment. :D

Give the guy a break:p He had been wearing the same jacket for years, a fashion change was needed. But I'm all up for a "So you're basically in your 40's and decide to go through your rebellious edgy phase now?"

That hair, hahahahaha:)

I was already planning on giving him a good hard Punch after all this for making me *Chase him all over the galaxy. Maybe a second punch now for that, then ask if it was part of his disguise as a total Outcast. I wonder what Satele would say if she saw him like that.

Zenith of the consular story also is voiced by Troy Baker.

I know, my guild mates told me, but i'm not going to start Jedi Consular because , according to the same people, Zenith is the most hated companion and will never be re-introduced in game. Of course, they could be wrong, joking or trolling, but still i'm not willing to do Consular just to never see the companions again. Sorry.

Edited by evasilievna

Hated? I think it's just a consular thing. Most people aren't big fans of the consular, and only one companion has returned, Qyzen Fess. I think the story is aimed at a certain audience.The consular is calm, wise, a searcher of knowledge and interested in galactic politics, which may be considered 'boring'.

Hated? I think it's just a consular thing. Most people aren't big fans of the consular, and only one companion has returned, Qyzen Fess. I think the story is aimed at a certain audience.The consular is calm, wise, a searcher of knowledge and interested in galactic politics, which may be considered 'boring'.

I just started consular and its an ok story with the different feeling to it from the ones I played before ( mainly SI and BH ) , its the class aimed mostly to more mature audience. While playing it feels like its tailored just for LS character, and its the one on which you always try first to solve the problems through the diplomatic approach before anything else and without the violence. From the companions I got just 2 currently but I like Qyzen , he is kinda adorable.

Edited by Lunablade

given that the armor that Theron wears is called Deep Cover Operative, I think he found a threat to the alliance and went under cover to end it, we will get to the last fight and he'll announce that he was working for the alliance all along.

Boring? :D:D:D I started a trooper, she's lvl 28 now and i pray to the Force to help me complete the class quest faster, because i'm bored to death! Go to Senate Tower, be bossed around by the general lady with big .. personality, listen to the grumpy kitten grrrrrrr-ing and hissing , do quest, return to Senate Tower, feels like Metin 2, LMAO.

given that the armor that Theron wears is called Deep Cover Operative, I think he found a threat to the alliance and went under cover to end it, we will get to the last fight and he'll announce that he was working for the alliance all along.

...and our characters already suspect that, based on the comments made at the last flashpoint...something about things not adding up...

Theron will be back, OP. I wouldn't worry about it. What I would worry about is the sad excuse for a story they give us. The only thing that would fix it for me at this point is if they drop the bomb and say that the Commander was actually in on it the whole time and it was all an act.

My canon Commander (a Sith Inquisitor) loves him and would want to forgive him...but how could she? And still expect people to find her a competent leader? It's a corner they've painted us into and I hate it. They could have done so much more with it if they'd just kept the Outlander in the thick of it rather than looking like the clueless dupe.

Edited by Dracofish

My canon Commander (a Sith Inquisitor) loves him and would want to forgive him...but how could she? And still expect people to find her a competent leader?.

People don't really give a damn anyway, you (can) redeem Arcann and still no Alliance member has something to say about it.. So why not forgive Theron for being undercover ?

People don't really give a damn anyway, you (can) redeem Arcann and still no Alliance member has something to say about it.. So why not forgive Theron for being undercover ?

You were at war with Arcann. The galaxy saw him kneel at your feet, declaring himself as your loyal subject. Theron straight up went behind your back, undermining every ounce of authority you had. And I still 100% believe Lana is in on it.

You were at war with Arcann. The galaxy saw him kneel at your feet, declaring himself as your loyal subject. Theron straight up went behind your back, undermining every ounce of authority you had. And I still 100% believe Lana is in on it.

But OFC Lana is in on it! Remember Yavin,Rishi & Ziost? Lana and Theron show! Remember the letter from Theron ? " I'm in touch with Lana, long story".

Yes, the consular story is not for everyone but I loved it. I have a shadow and a sage and enjoyed the story but I was not looking for another Jedi Knight story. I actually did some research before I created my first consular (sage) and found out what I wanted to know and decided to make my sage. I don't recommend it for everyone especially since she is considered more of a diplomatic and that is not something everyone likes to do.

But OFC Lana is in on it! Remember Yavin,Rishi & Ziost? Lana and Theron show! Remember the letter from Theron ? " I'm in touch with Lana, long story".

But I think he may still have a bit of a grudge for Alana letting the Revanites capture him before Yavin. He didn’t seem to happy with her then