I need A LOT Of help

redhoodrider

I don't know what class to be but I want one I can play for hours on end and not get bored by the story or combat. I prefer heavy armor, and love helms. For alliances I would prefer Jedi because that's what my guild is. I don't know what class to be! I already have a Sith Sin, Sith Sniper, and Jedi Guardian all lvl's 10+. What is the class that suits me best? I'm fine if it's one of the classes I've already chosen (If story gets better) Edited by redhoodrider

I don't know what class to be but I want one I can play for hours on end and not get bored by the story or combat. I prefer heavy armor, and love helms. For alliances I would prefer Jedi because that's what my guild is. I don't know what class to be! I already have a Sith Sin, Sith Sniper, and Jedi Guardian all lvl's 10+. What is the class that suits me best? I'm fine if it's one of the classes I've already chosen (If story gets better)

Looks like you need forum help to add to that list too.

Wrong forums btw, case you didn't understand.

This sounds like a no brainer for Trooper. If you have a military background or family, it's almost natural (some stuff is not consistent with military life, but you can gloss over that in an effort to have a cohesive storyline). Conversely, it's also is rather straght forward. Not too much in the way of drama and twists, but a good action romp.