Black Hole and War Hero Sage gear is just ugly

Samaul

My take on the Black Hole and War Hero Sage gear:

- The Black Hole Sage gear makes my female sage look like an ancient Egyptian temple prostitute.

- The War Hero Sage gear makes my female sage look like an Acheronian Slave girl from Age of Conan.

I refuse to wear either set. I just take any gear I get, rip it apart and put the mods in my legacy sage gear.

- The Black Hole Sage gear makes my female sage look like an ancient Egyptian temple prostitute.

- The War Hero Sage gear makes my female sage look like an Acheronian Slave girl from Age of Conan.

I refuse to wear either set. I just take any gear I get, rip it apart and put the mods in my legacy sage gear.

Sages arent the only ones who got shafted in that deal either.

Sages arent the only ones who got shafted in that deal either.

Yer nuts trooper helmets the best....the whole BH set is awesome for troopers and smugglers. Knight stuff always looks good. MY wife loves the BH stuff on her sage is sexy and cute.

Yer nuts trooper helmets the best....the whole BH set is awesome for troopers and smugglers. Knight stuff always looks good. MY wife loves the BH stuff on her sage is sexy and cute.

Out of them all the only ones that I personally think didn't get shafted was the Troopers and Hunters. Everyone elses looks just absolutely silly.

The SI set is pretty bad too

I'm sith, not the creature from the black lagoon :/

I ended up ponying up 1.5 mill so I could get the supreme inquisitor's robe.

Edited by Beslley

Yup, all legacy on my gaurdian and my sage.

You paid 1.5 mil for a Supreme Inquis. Robe? ***?

****, I should start farming Quesh more if it's going for that much.

Out of them all the only ones that I personally think didn't get shafted was the Troopers and Hunters. Everyone elses looks just absolutely silly.

You're kidding, right?

The bounty hunter black hole armor is absolutely atrocious.

I end up looking like a blue scuba steve.

The funniest part I found about the Bounty Hunter gear...

So I finally get the campaign chest. So there's obviously no way in hell I'm actually going to wear that ugly piece of ****, but I equipped it just for fun. So I do my little self-heal dealie. You'd expect the jet pack flames to, I dunno.. COME OUT OF THE GIANT JETPACK ON THE BACK. Instead, I get rocket boots.

Suffice to say it's sat in my cargo hold since about 10 minutes after I got it.

Knight stuff looks good? :eek: You're joking, right?

On my jedi sentinel, the BH gear looks like a potato sack!

My sentinel cries in her bed every night when she looks at it....:jawa_frown:

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

i suppose we should be thankful that we have the whole moddable gear system. my inquisitator uses lvling gear with tanouise mods while my knight uses his BM armor with BH mods (so funny as people always think it still has pvp mods in)

I hear ya OP. My main is a Sith Warrior and I got called a transformer the other day. I think I might take the Egyptian look over the transformer/power ranger look.

Hey whats wrong with the Transformers. I grew up watching the original cartoon and used to love em. The live actions were a bit of a let down mind you, but the originals were great.

This is pretty funny. Due to the F2P announcement I'm currently seeking a better MMO and I'm playing a fantasy-based one released by a company that wasn't even a stain on the mattress when BioWare started making this game.

Anyway, at level 7 I have better looking armor than I've found for any character I've ever played in SWTOR and I have 3 50's and a handful 30's to 40's.

Yah, just one of the many problems in this game. So sad... SWTOR could have been special. Now it's "special". :rolleyes:

Edited by DarthTHC

It looks better on a female toon than on a male toon.

Yeah, no. Atleast as far as pvp gear goes.

you are aware that the gear artists were the new hires that were brought over from wow, and that the high tear gear is all of the stuff that Blizz told them to go shove back down their pipes, right?

IE, your BlackH and WH gear are all WoW rejects?

That's why sorcs look like really ugly druids ... i mean, sith with antlers? what the eff?

Edited by nakoda

you are aware that the gear artists were the new hires that were brought over from wow, and that the high tear gear is all of the stuff that Blizz told them to go shove back down their pipes, right?

IE, your BlackH and WH gear are all WoW rejects?

That's why sorcs look like really ugly druids ... i mean, sith with antlers? what the eff?

WoW has an excuse, they have made sooo many armor sets that they must be going loopy trying to come up with new ones. If nothing else, all the SWTOR artists have to do is watch the movies and read the graphic novels. It isnt that hard to figure out. Just call up lucas arts if nothing else.

Hey whats wrong with the Transformers. I grew up watching the original cartoon and used to love em. The live actions were a bit of a let down mind you, but the originals were great.

Nothing is wrong with Transformers, I grew up watching them as well. I actually rather enjoyed Beast Wars, but I digress. I suppose I just don't want to be called a Transformer while playing a Star Wars game.