An idea refined

valindir

I posted a few weeks back about an idea of weapon styles being added. N dit just got destroyed by saying this was talked about check the boards. Well I did, and all that discussion was when people came on and said things akn to "what do you want a bounty hunter with a lightsaber"? So I gave it some thought and I thinkhere is a reasonable addition that would bring some serious life back into the game.

Guardian/Juggernaut choice of Single Saber or the Saberstaff

Sentinel/Marauder choice of Dual Sabers or the Saberstaff

Sage/Sorcerer choice of Single Saber or the Saberstaff

For the Gun characters I THINK I was able to give more options and spread out the current weapons as well. I am well aware its not perfect.here goes

Vanguard/Power Tech choice of Single Pistol or Blaster Rifle

Commando/Mercenary choice of the Dual Pistols or the Blaster canon

Smuggler/Operative choice of the Single pistol or the Blaster Rifle

Gunslinger/Sniper choice of the Dual Pistols or the Sniper Rifle

Another thought and easier to put into game would be some more "saber" weapons. We already have sword staff the visual effect for a spear(zakuulian knights). How about these: axe, Mace and the spear for player chars. Im well aware we have the gmmorean axe and the corsec mace. But these are not saber weapons. Ive seen the idea for their appearance on youtube. I have also seen a concept for saber whip..though im uncertain how it would be accomplished. Again please remember this is essentially a COSMETIC thing, no game "mechanics" woud be changed ala you PvP people and your concerns that I NEVER unstand.

What about guns you say? Im not sure. To stay within existing weapon styles I don't have any ideas. Perhaps as a community we could add. Some polite ( or as much as a forum can muster) input would be great