Dun Möch

Sadishist

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dun_M%C3%B6ch

It's supposed to be a Sith tactic, but don't Jedi use it all the time?

Pretty much.

The Sith made it to Lure the Jedi into a Rage, because it unbalances them, but doing it against the Sith often does the same thing.

Only Sith you don't use Dun Moch on are those like Vader, Malgus, and Ventress, because in a rage... They're scary.

Pretty much.

The Sith made it to Lure the Jedi into a Rage, because it unbalances them, but doing it against the Sith often does the same thing.

Only Sith you don't use Dun Moch on are those like Vader, Malgus, and Ventress, because in a rage... They're scary.

Vader did do it to enrage Luke on 2nd Death Star, it backfired on him. I thought the only one who didn't do it was Maul.

Vader did do it to enrage Luke on 2nd Death Star, it backfired on him. I thought the only one who didn't do it was Maul.

It backfired big time, because Luke used it well.

A good case is Maul vs Kenobi, TCW maul that is, where he taunted Kenobi about Qui Gon, Kenobi attacked and was punted down like a Rag Doll.

Most Sith use it, I was saying most Jedi shouldn't do it against sith like Vader, Ventress and Malgus.

Dun Moch is one of those neutral techniques like Force push or choke, where it's how you use it that determines if it's light or dark. Sith use it to enrage or psychologically break their opponents, but Jedi also use it but as a means of calming opponents or bringing them back to the light.