When are we gonna get The Rapid recon Walker?

KillerMSR

On Facebook they wrote: Shae and/or the Walker will be in your in-game Mailbox on Nov. 29th, when Early Access to Knights of the Eternal Throne kicks in!

That was on the 21st. We'll see...

The story expansion doesn't officially drop until Dec. 2, but the expansion patch itself drops on Nov 29 with early access. With that said, I would think we get the rewards on the 29th with the official patch.

Some are saying Eric said 29th on the livestream and then was corrected. I haven't sat down and watched the wrap up, but that's what people are saying. So maybe Eric had it wrong, thinking it was like past years (cause some are saying it's been early access date in the past).

After several weeks of the same question its too ridiculous to still see that question.

This question can be so easily answered by just reading what the MAIN page here. It doesnt say you get it at the 27th, it says be a subscriber by the 27th (to qualify). Its like such events are never happening outside of games with equal rules... OH WAIT! People cant think past their nose! Or just google it! You have internet, USE IT!

Some are saying Eric said 29th on the livestream and then was corrected. I haven't sat down and watched the wrap up, but that's what people are saying. So maybe Eric had it wrong, thinking it was like past years (cause some are saying it's been early access date in the past).

Yeah it was unclear as to what the exact date is, felt like there was some confusion or misunderstanding between them.

For what it's worth, all of the subscriber rewards during KOTFE were given out the day the official patch dropped (Tuesdays, early access), rather than when the story chapter launched later in the week. I would think they continue that and give out Shae/Walker with early access.

Yeah it was unclear as to what the exact date is, felt like there was some confusion or misunderstanding between them.

For what it's worth, all of the subscriber rewards during KOTFE were given out the day the official patch dropped (Tuesdays, early access), rather than when the story chapter launched later in the week. I would think they continue that and give out Shae/Walker with early access.

Though to be fair, I believe (don't remember for sure) that the HK rewards and the early access reward always had the same day requirement; so it was not possible to get the HK reward but not get early access and vice versa. That's not true with Shae/Walker; people can get those but not get Early Access.

Well, I thought those who qualified for early access would get all the rewards on the 29th.

This kind of thinking, rather then reading what they actually have stated, is precisely why we are going to see a flurry of threads in the next week demanding stuff that is not yet ready to drop in your in game mail.

You get early access on early access day (Nov 29). That should keep you busy until the 2nd when the subscribe-by perks arrive. :)

So everyone gets the walker on the 29th after the patch. For those without early access, what else starts on the 29th?

Obviously, when they patch the old abilities to the new ones, that has to all happen for everyone at the same time. How about leveling? Do non early access start gaining xp towards 70 right after the patch?

Early access is pretty much just the story chapters and everything else is live as of the patch?

Well now I feel stupid. I think people talking about the correction on the stream made an assumption. I just watched the whole thing and as far as I can tell, they did not specifically state whether the pre-order rewards would come with early access. What came up in the stream (at around 102:00) was a question about the DvL rewards. Eric said he thinks the DvL rewards will be given out on the 29th and Ben and Charles agreed with him.

Then Tait corrected them in chat at around 102:30, saying, "Rewards are actually going out with full launch on the 2nd!" And Ben apologized for being wrong.

Tait could have meant all rewards, but considering that the question was about DvL rewards, it would seem more likely that he meant them, not pre-order rewards.