Planetary vendors gone?!

Sindariel

All planetary vendors on the fleet and on the planets themselves got replaced with modification vendors.

They no longer sell armor, weapon shells or lockboxes.

Not only does this mean that some unique skins are gone, it also means that the only way to convert basic comms (common data crystals) into credits is gone, too.

What's up with this bull****? :mad:

Edited by Sindariel

All planetary vendors on the fleet and on the planets themselves got replaced with modification vendors.

They no longer sell armor, weapon shells or lockboxes.

Not only does this mean that some unique skins are gone, it also means that the only way to convert basic comms (common data crystals) into credits is gone, too.

What's up with this bull****? :mad:

Which unique skins would that be?

Just for a test, I grabbed the old easiest H2 from Coruscant "Republic's Most Wanted" on a level 60 Commando, and being level 18 on Coruscant, it was indeed as easy as expected. During this I got several companion gifts including, I think, a rank 5 purple. Given that this was only an area with maybe 20 mobs, I think companion gifts will be ultra-common -- as they will need to be, if we are going to reach 250k influence.

I have a level 28 BH. How am I supposed to gear him if all of the planetary gear vendors are gone? I have like 150 of the crystals and nothing to spend them on.

Also, other than companion gifts, where else can I spend these "new" comms on?

I have a level 28 BH. How am I supposed to gear him if all of the planetary gear vendors are gone? I have like 150 of the crystals and nothing to spend them on.

Also, other than companion gifts, where else can I spend these "new" comms on?

Same as before....