My level is a little behind the quest story line

lookskywalkur

Hey guys, I am Obihand of the server The Bastion and i have a little problem, i am leveling on hoth at the momment and im level 37, just finished chapter two though, and my latest story quest which is on hoth is a level 41 quest, its about some rakata finding stuff, i just need a tip on how to regain faster leveling, i really want to do the story quest line so i dont get bored of playing though. Please put down and comment and thankyou :):rak_03:

Possibly wrong forum, but oh well.

I don't know much about the Republic levelling, only level 36 on that side myself, but are you doing the bonus quests or just skipping them? If the latter, do them. They help, a lot.

Otherwise do space missions to catch up, flashpoints etc.

Alternatively you're at the right level and you just managed to storm ahead in the story, in which case keep levelling as you are and you'll catch up. I don't think it's that uncommon to have the story missions be a few levels above you due to the nature of how they work.

Edited by Nicoae

Yes, this is in the wrong forum. And only a LITTLE behind? 4 levels? That's a lot behind. You need to make sure you do all the side quests and bonus series' quests, otherwise this happens. Try going back a planet or two and see what quests you missed. If you can't find any, or your level is too high to benefit from doing them, then I suggest a week doing PVP. Personally, that's my idea of hell but it will get the job done.

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate the feedback and constructive discussion that is taking place! Since this is a duplicate of an existing thread and we want to make it easier to find advice and feedback in response to this question, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion here:

Thank you!