An in-depth look at: Force Powers- Sever Force

Aurbere

yeah that scene was awesome

Sion:I don't need you anymore! *ignites lightsaber*

Nihilus: *random sith language* *Then proceeds to wipe out the room*

Sion: D: ok then *limps away*

Ontopic, yeah I do think sith can use sever force but they cannot use wall of light.

I remember watching the scene on Youtube for the first time, it was sweet. Sion didnt have much of a chance. I think Nihilus was merciful in letting him go.

The use of Sever Force by the Sith is rare. Not many use it, but why Sever their connection to the Force when you can just kill them?

I remember watching the scene on Youtube for the first time, it was sweet. Sion didnt have much of a chance. I think Nihilus was merciful in letting him go.

The use of Sever Force by the Sith is rare. Not many use it, but why Sever their connection to the Force when you can just kill them?

There is another version... Sion doesn't get up. :D

Thanks for this. I was waiting for this since you started with Force powers.

Wall of Light, which seems to be connected with Sever Force, but not completely the same, raises another interesting question: Freedon Nadds spirit was able to block Exar Kun's use of/connection to the light side. Could this be the dark side version of this power, something like Wall of Darkness? Or, at least, based on it?

Wall of Light, which seems to be connected with Sever Force, but not completely the same, raises another interesting question: Freedon Nadds spirit was able to block Exar Kun's use of/connection to the light side. Could this be the dark side version of this power, something like Wall of Darkness? Or, at least, based on it?

I'm not sure. I've never heard of a "Wall of Darkness". I would assume that it was Sever Force, which acts in a similar way. Sever Force is a power shared by Light and Dark, while Wall of Light is temporary as the Jedi can choose when to let it down. It is possible, if Freedon Nad had the knowledge of the ability and the power to use it. But it could also just be his spirit blocking his access to the Light Side.

That's what I like to hear. Never liked Sion anyway! :)

Really? I thought that guys was beast!

I can remember playing that game.... Sion.. the creepy music (awesome music).. and the setting...

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!

Seriously, that guys was so freaking scary and ominous (not sure my spelling is correct).

Really? I thought that guys was beast!

I can remember playing that game.... Sion.. the creepy music (awesome music).. and the setting...

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!

Seriously, that guys was so freaking scary and ominous (not sure my spelling is correct).

Well, Sion does look cool, but he's got the personality of a dead guy.

Waaait... He is a dead guy... technically. :p

Exactly. That what makes him SO AWESOME!

I think the best part about him was his voice. His voice is soooo cool.

I always dreaded fighting Sion, in-game. He's really tough, but I developed the perfect strategy for Jedi Masters. So he's not so tough anymore.

As for his voice. It is really good, but I prefer Kreia's. Superb voice-acting in that game.

I also remember a story in SWTOR about a Jedi who got cut off from the lightside of the Force by a Sith, forcing him to use the dark side instead. So it seems possible.

I also remember a story in SWTOR about a Jedi who got cut off from the lightside of the Force by a Sith, forcing him to use the dark side instead. So it seems possible.

I actually had to do a quick visit to the wiki for this. From what I gather, Nadd did not use Sever Force or any related ability. He used his command of the Dark Side to break the connection Exar Kun was trying to establish with Master Baas. Kun was still connected to the Force, but unable to save himself from the spirit of Freedon Nadd.

Do you know who the Jedi and Sith were, as it will be easier to judge exactly what happened if we know. The Jedi's loss of ability could have been the result of the Sith's overwhelming power of the Dark Side, or the Sith could have used the Dark variant of Sever Force as Nihilus had done to Traya.