Stormtrooper Shuffle, ROFL!!

Asherton

THIS is what they have been doing all day?

WHY ARE WE PAYING THESE IDIOTS?

Did you actually read the linked article or knee jerk rage post? The article clearly states that the video was created by Matthew Lunde, a new media student at Canada's University of Lethbridge.

If you're going to rage at BW over something at least do for something useful like when are we getting server merges, server transfers and cross server queues.

Did you actually read the linked article or knee jerk rage post? The article clearly states that the video was created by Matthew Lunde, a new media student at Canada's University of Lethbridge.

If you're going to rage at BW over something at least do for something useful like when are we getting server merges, server transfers and cross server queues.

You don't me very well, so allow me to introduce myself: Darth Moonshadow, Roleplayer. When I "raged", I was raging at the Stormtroopers, not Bioware. I am constantly in character in General. It's fun for me.

Oh and this is Skippy the Taun Taun Fawn. Say hello, Skippy.

*Taun Taun bleats*

SKIPPY WE DO NOT USE THAT WORD TO DESCRIBE PEOPLE'S MOTHERS!

*Taun Taun bleats*

You know what, [bLEEP] you Skippy.

You don't me very well, so allow me to introduce myself: Darth Moonshadow, Roleplayer. When I "raged", I was raging at the Stormtroopers, not Bioware. I am constantly in character in General. It's fun for me.

My apologies then. A case of me reading too many BW fail threads and a knee jerk posting on my part without thought to context.

BW or George Lucas might think about hiring this young man for the next Star Wars installment. I know we probably have quite a few talented people in this game that could actually help it along. I'd love for this MMO to last for a very long time.