Oozo Strikes Back: 10-19 Vanguard Assault PvP Movie

Raggok

Hello,

Some of you might know me as Oozo or Raggok from World of Warcraft.

This is my first SWTOR short movie. The content will be 1vNs and 1v1s with an assault build Vanguard. All of the 1v1s are against orange or red con enemy players. My main intent when making a movie is to try to entertain.

The movie along with some commentary about Vanguard gameplay can be found at my blogsite. I plan to release movies as I level up in the game. I did not play beta so my comments are from the point of view of a new player with no upper level experience. Keep that in mind.

Oozo Strikes Back: 10-19 Vanguard Assault PvP

The song is "End of the Line" by Daft Punk. Remix by the Renegade of Amstrad.

Awesome video, really nicely done. Will subscribe for more in the future.

Being you are doing so well, I'd say that you would recommend this AC for PvP?

Yes, I would. The mixture of ranged and melee means you always have something you can be doing. It's a very active and fun class. How it turns out for endgame PvP balance? No clue there, but I'll find out. :)

Hello,

This is my first SWTOR short movie. The content will be 1vNs and 1v1s with an assault build Vanguard. All of the 1v1s are against orange or red con enemy players. My main intent when making a movie is to try to entertain.

The movie along with some commentary about Vanguard gameplay can be found at my blogsite. I plan to release movies as I level up in the game. I did not play beta so my comments are from the point of view of a new player with no upper level experience. Keep that in mind.

Oh good ole Oozo I remember you from WAR on Iron Rock. :p

You were the "adrenaline rush blade flurry evasion spam SS kill 3 people" guy right? ;)

I maybe did one movie as combat, and that was just to do something different because I had done every other build. Most of my movies were either hemo or daggers as you would see in the following movie.

Hello,

Good video. Makes me want to roll a Vanguard.

Sith Wyrm with a few of the Dark Evolution folks. I would have preferred a PvP server over PvE but this is more of a PvE game anyway. You?

Darth Bandon. It's PvE as well. Too many of my friends are carebears who can't tolerate being attacked while levelling. :p

Ah well, friends come first.

Oozo WAR IRON ROCK!!!!!!

Nice video!

For the I-was-drag-in-a-PVE-server-but-too-many-carebears, we are recruiting on Twin Spears!

We are 150 strong and average of 50 guildies online per day.

PVP all day!

Edited by Lheoryk