8 & 4 Solo Ranked

Cempa

Add 8v8 WZ to random Ranked and leave pre made ranked for Arena 4v4. I think your customers will really enjoy 8v8 solo ranked.

You may not want to do it for other reasons but your customers would gladly welcome 8v8 solo ranked!

You could even add special rewards just for ranked teams if you think no one will do ranked teams!

That'd be interesting, though 8 man warzones are objective not TDM. Which SHOULD really be a team of players coordinating to play correctly.

I kinda think they should remove the solo yolo queue all together. Mostly because their match making system is F'ed.

Having it be 8v8 would balance it. Six good players can carry 2, but it's a lot harder to carry one with 3.

Having it be 8v8 would balance it. Six good players can carry 2, but it's a lot harder to carry one with 3.

Yeah thats for sure. But look at the reg warzones now. Its 8 man yolo obj. People never guard nodes, or never swap when calls come, or over rotate. I wouldn't want to have to deal with that when Rating and ranked comms are on the line. No thanks LOL

I do agree with the sense that 4man Arenas should definitely be TEAM GROUP ONLY. But I would probably like them to add 1 or two more modes for that then. Like maybe a 1v1 or 3v3 or 5v5. I think 2v2 sould be dumb, considering all the hybrids currently running around.

I don't think they want to stratify the queues that much, but what I could see them doing is creating a solo ranked queue that includes Arenas and WZs. That has its problems though because some classes are vastly more useful in WZ than they are in Arenas.

arenas are more exclusive. so putting WZs in the equation actually makes rated more accessible to the greater player base (or different toons at any rate). in other words, I'm not sure how it's a problem. if anything, it's arenas that are the problem. you're screwed with certain classes/specs in there.

arenas are more exclusive. so putting WZs in the equation actually makes rated more accessible to the greater player base (or different toons at any rate). in other words, I'm not sure how it's a problem. if anything, it's arenas that are the problem. you're screwed with certain classes/specs in there.

Oh I agree, I just don't see them wanting to create that much separation in the queues.

8v8 Warzone Solo Ranked would be horrible.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it implemented, but no way in hell would I ever join.

There are (many) bads in Arenas that make you chew your hat in rage, but it is nothing compared to how people behave in warzones.

No inc calls, people doing random **** in huttball (I can make QUITE a list here), probably always disagreeing on tactics of splitting up, assassins always having to guard making nobody play it, and well... I can go on. Just go through the PVP forum history to find all the complaints about people in normal warzones.

Despite what you want, this WILL happen even in Ranked warzones.

I think I wouldn't be able to keep doing it because of the rage I'd have to suppress.

Thank you but no thank you.

8v8 Warzone Solo Ranked would be horrible.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it implemented, but no way in hell would I ever join.

There are (many) bads in Arenas that make you chew your hat in rage, but it is nothing compared to how people behave in warzones.

No inc calls, people doing random **** in huttball (I can make QUITE a list here), probably always disagreeing on tactics of splitting up, assassins always having to guard making nobody play it, and well... I can go on. Just go through the PVP forum history to find all the complaints about people in normal warzones.

Despite what you want, this WILL happen even in Ranked warzones.

I think I wouldn't be able to keep doing it because of the rage I'd have to suppress.

Thank you but no thank you.

I disagree entirely. Most people have figured out all that by level 30, much less 55. You might not get the high-end play people associate with premades, but it will still be fun. And at the end of the day, isn't that what's more important?

Devs, please make this happen. I've been asking for this for months. I'd even suggest adding 8v8 warzones to the four-man queue and just mix teams together. There's just not enough interest in arenas to sustain the ranked queues.