Jung Ma Crafters - 61/63 Craftables

Sameria

Hey Everyone.

I started creating a list of 61/63/65 item level pieces. Mostly populated by myself and info off of the GTN. It is a Excel sheet on Skydrive, and it is setup for anyone to view it.

http://sdrv.ms/TG1mvr

Below is a form to add your own item: (after which I will copy it over to the Master List tab)

http://sdrv.ms/X3KyEn

Please feel free to add your own items or contact me and I will be more then happy to look at your schematics and add them myself.

The idea was taken from a post on POTF. Please feel free to add comments or advice.

Special Thanks to Fifth Circle and Sithhikers for helping me get some solid starter data in it.

I have added droid equipment and crystals to the spreadsheet as well. The droid parts as currently classified as 65's. The crystal addition is meant for only rare schematic finds, i.e. craftable war hero or magenta crystal (+41 only preferred). I have included the new ship upgrades as well.

Description of the tabs

Survey1- When you add your own items from the form, it places them on the survey sheet. I then go in and manual copy the item over from the survey sheet to the Master List tab. I then place an x in the far right column to mark that the item has been updated to the main sheet.

Master List(previously 61-63- This tab contains the list of all items that have been added. The top columns can be sorted by crafter, item, faction cat, level or main.

Statistics- This is used to keep a running total of unique characters and unique items.

Pivot Table- Pivot tables can be used for all sorts of additional statistical info and sorting options. I added it because I use it a little and for those that know about pivot tables can use it as well. If you use the pivot table, please be sure and refresh the data from the data drop down menu on the top.

Edited by Sameria

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested I can make all 3 types of Magenta Crystals. I play on Pot5 most of the time, but I do log into Jung Ma every time I play. Just send me an in game message and I'll get back to you.

Dilrisei, Sithhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Edited by HaemmernZeit

• 2 weeks later...
You have items disappearing from your list. Is this intended?

I have not noticed anything missing. Are you on the sheet labeled "Survey1"? If so, this is manually inputed via the survey form, which I then check the data there and copy it over to the "61-63" sheet. The "61-63" sheet will always have more items on it because of all the manually input items that I added.

I've used the link provided to add the Advanced Skill Barrel 27 to this list, but it has not yet made it to the excel document. Is there something else I need to do?

Lessa on the Republic Faction can make:

Advanced Skill Barrel 27

Advanced Skill Barrel 26

My main is Jom

If you need any other information please let me know.

I've used the link provided to add the Advanced Skill Barrel 27 to this list, but it has not yet made it to the excel document. Is there something else I need to do?

Lessa on the Republic Faction can make:

Advanced Skill Barrel 27

Advanced Skill Barrel 26

My main is Jom

If you need any other information please let me know.

I looked and the 27 barrel was in the list. You can sort the columns on the 61-63 tab. The 61-63 tab is where all the crafted items will be listed. I have also added the 26 barrel to the list as well.

Thanks and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Updated as well with others info.

Edited by Sameria

I looked and the 27 barrel was in the list. You can sort the columns on the 61-63 tab. The 61-63 tab is where all the crafted items will be listed. I have also added the 26 barrel to the list as well.

Thanks and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Updated as well with others info.

Thanks for checking. I hadn't looked at the 61-63 tab, just the part of the document with the table that has the drop down tabs. So, sorry for my confusion and thanks for keeping up this document.

Cheers!