all datacrons on 349 alts XD

mtsr

Hi, I have 349 alts and have all the datacrons on each and everyone of those 349 alts!:eek:

discuss

I own a time machine and have been to the future to see what patches Bioware releases for SWTOR.

Patch 2.1.a All datacrons are removed due to a lack of customer interest.

Im sorry for your waste of time and lose :-)

OK.. well unless every single one of those is 50 somehow then I very much doubt it..and I doubt you have levelled 349 toons.. TO level 50 as you need to be 50 to be able to access the fleet cron.. and yes .. its a cron in the hunt so it counts, you can tag along pre 50 but still cant access it until your 50

Ill say teh usual thing here that gets said.. pictures or didnt happen

Edited by dacentabaal

Average 80 hours playing time to get 50 per character (which means going extremely efficiently)

80 X 350 = 28000 hours.

28000/24 = 1166.67

Time game has been out:

roughly 415 days depending on your when you got early entry.

415 X 18 (assuming you subsist on 6 hours sleep and spend 18 hours in game)

= 7470

meaning you not only could not manage it, but could not physically accomplish more then about 27% of the 50's you state.

Average 80 hours playing time to get 50 per character (which means going extremely efficiently)

80 X 350 = 28000 hours.

28000/24 = 1166.67

Time game has been out:

roughly 415 days depending on your when you got early entry.

415 X 18 (assuming you subsist on 6 hours sleep and spend 18 hours in game)

= 7470

meaning you not only could not manage it, but could not physically accomplish more then about 27% of the 50's you state.

Excellent work. He's pwnd.

It's not possible to have that many alts. There are only 20 servers available, and we are only allowed to have 12 characters as subscribers on each server.

Even if he were to create 12 toons on each, he would still only have 20 X 12 = 240 toons at most.

Edited by Prabhunath

It's not possible to have that many alts. There are only 20 servers available, and we are only allowed to have 12 characters as subscribers on each server.

Even if he were to create 12 toons on each, he would still only have 20 X 12 = 240 toons at most.

Beyond that her mathematically capped out at roughly 95 50's, to get 240 he'd have to play somewhere around 54 hours per day.

So.. to sum up how much your trolling this and how all the bull crap spurting from your mouth is

349 alts roughly, 34900 hours in total and thats if you can level an alt without sleeping in ..what 5 days..so without any sleep it would take 1429 days to level that many alts if in fact you claim as you do to have the fleet cron which means all 349 have to be level 50