How the hell did Darth Vowrawn get to the Council? (the sith guy from the SW story)

Xenedus

Seriously, this guy is one of the biggest pushovers I have ever seen in the story. The Dark Council is supposed to be made up of the "12 most powerful sith in the galaxy" and yet this guy is somehow threatened by a few bounty hunters? As if that wasn't enough LORD (not even a darth) Drahig (Mr. Cyborg dude) almost 1shots this supposed DARTH with a wave of his hand. This is rediculous. How on earth is this guy on the same council as people like Thanaton, Baras, Jadus, Malgus ect.?!?! Edited by Xenedus

politics.

yea but even then it still doesn't make sense. Throughout the entire game it is constantly reinforced that YOU DO NOT MESS WITH THE DARK COUNCIL. The game constantly stresses how overpowered dark council members are as they can only be replaced when one of them dies which is no small feat. So how is it that this twerp somehow is a dark council member as any sith worth with a lightsaber is gonna be gunning for his spot?

He is like 200-300 years old if i recall correctly, his days of brute force are over. He relies on his intelligence and contributions to the empire, along with his force power. He is an old guy who is not at his prime.

The dark council is not just about brute strength.

He is like 200-300 years old if i recall correctly, his days of brute force are over. He relies on his intelligence and contributions to the empire, along with his force power. He is an old guy who is not at his prime.

The dark council is not just about brute strength.

Him not being very strong with a lightsaber is understandable but he almost got crushed by a force ability by a lord. He really should not have been at a lord's mercy especially when it comes to the force.

EDIT: I mean there's loads of old guys who still kick *** what makes him so different?

Edited by Xenedus

If I am remembering that fight right Dragh "popped" out of hiding and trapped Vowrawn as he did so. So was kind of a "surprise" he was there, and the SW and Vowrawn didn't expect it. The assassin's were surprise attacks also and as the SW took care of the one we never really see Vowrawn fight. Even dark council members can fall, it doesn't mean they are weak.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vowrawn