The Bastion DPS Leaderboard.

marshmallow

Hello everyone, I thought it would be fun to make a DPS leaderboard for the server. Just put up the link to the parse in this format:

Name: Vexo

Guild Name: Potato

Spec+class: Carnage Marauder

Link to parse: http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23

BTW this way actually a 2150 parse w/o armor pen but for some reason it cut off the end, so I'll just put it up as 2113

The rules are 2 adrenals and one bloodthirst. Stims and all class buffs are allowed. Also, no armor pen at all please. It must be on the operations dummy as well. None of that warzone dummy bull crap. The parse should be 5 minutes but there will be a 15 second grace period both ways. Eventually we will have operations boss parses once people start posting those. I will start posting mine next week.

I started it off up there ^ so put up your parses.

So far:

DUMMY PARSES

1. Vexo, Potato, 2111 parse

2. B'oarder, Diabolic, 2033 parse

OPERATIONS PARSES

NA

Edited by marshmallow

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also must have 1 blue eye and 1 green eye, done on a day that starts W , during the times of 0117 am and 0231 am GMT, and had chicken for dinner. Really a target dummy? This sounds like Braveheart. Who can throw the boulder the furtherest. Too bad targets move, how bout parsing on something that hits back

You also must have 1 blue eye and 1 green eye, done on a day that starts W , during the times of 0117 am and 0231 am GMT, and had chicken for dinner. Really a target dummy? This sounds like Braveheart. Who can throw the boulder the furtherest. Too bad targets move, how bout parsing on something that hits back

Thats why I said there would also be an operations bosses section. Herp de derp

you guys do know i'm just trying to do something fun like this server is doing: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534251

You don't have to troll me. I'm just trying to do something competitive for the server, since the raids are really easy.

I was also planning on changing what they did and adding operations bosses to the leaderboard.

you guys do know i'm just trying to do something fun

Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and no dude I understand you want to do something fun like continue to brag about being able to click buttons in a certain order on a lifeless, unmoving target and do it so mind-numbingly many times that you eventually get a string of crits that give you a higher parse than normal

that makes sense, it seems like a truly noble showing of high-level pve gameplay but what I don't understand is why you have not updated the OP with Breakfast's considerable achievement as he has noted he has cleared LI HM so he should be #1

I know you're very proud of your accomplishments but Breakfast has simply outdone you, swallow your pride and update the OP accordingly so we can continue to revel in the glory that is smashing our collective foreheads against training-OH AND OPERATION-dummies

Edited by EatenByDistance

How bout this man, how bout you go kill something. Dummies don't die, and who honestly cares, all it shows is you have little latency, a machine that with little lag, and you push buttons fast. Doesn't say you know how to interrupt, counter move, not stand in things. And 5 mins is really not that good of a time for a parser. Now how bout you quit raging against my guildies cause someone won't give bow before the greatness (that never was or will be again) that was Ambient

How bout this man, how bout you go kill something. Dummies don't die, and who honestly cares, all it shows is you have little latency, a machine that with little lag, and you push buttons fast. Doesn't say you know how to interrupt, counter move, not stand in things. And 5 mins is really not that good of a time for a parser. Now how bout you quit raging against my guildies cause someone won't give bow before the greatness (that never was or will be again) that was Ambient

Raging against your guildies? Lol what are you talking about? The only person I talk to in your guild is maylstrom and i don't "rage" at her.

Also 5 minutes is a good parse time because most bosses are around that time. I do know how to interupt and move, if you'd like you can look at the statistics page on torparse.com to see that I can dps on a boss.

One more thing, since your guild is supposed to be "nice" and not "elitist" you aren't doing a very good job of representing suckafish as their gm. You sit here and try to troll me whenever I've done nothing to you lmfao.

Edited by marshmallow

Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and no dude I understand you want to do something fun like continue to brag about being able to click buttons in a certain order on a lifeless, unmoving target and do it so mind-numbingly many times that you eventually get a string of crits that give you a higher parse than normal

that makes sense, it seems like a truly noble showing of high-level pve gameplay but what I don't understand is why you have not updated the OP with Breakfast's considerable achievement as he has noted he has cleared LI HM so he should be #1

I know you're very proud of your accomplishments but Breakfast has simply outdone you, swallow your pride and update the OP accordingly so we can continue to revel in the glory that is smashing our collective foreheads against training-OH AND OPERATION-dummies

Too bad I didn't see breakfasts link to his parse.

Edited by marshmallow

Raging against your guildies? Lol what are you talking about? The only person I talk to in your guild is maylstrom and i don't "rage" at her.

Also 5 minutes is a good parse time because most bosses are around that time. I do know how to interupt and move, if you'd like you can look at the statistics page on torparse.com to see that I can dps on a boss.

One more thing, since your guild is supposed to be "nice" and not "elitist" you aren't doing a very good job of representing suckafish as their gm. You sit here and try to troll me whenever I've done nothing to you lmfao.

What boss is 5 mins? HM TFB is well over that, and so is NiM EC. Now I never said u don't know how to interrupt but simple dps numbers don't prove that u know much about your class, just that you can memorize a rotation (just like ur ABC's)

Now, I never said that our guild was nice, infact I try to stress the opposite. I don't know who said we were nice, but am sorry they mislead you. And you don't know the definition of a troll am not the one trying to convince a server or myself that am the best marauder in this game, especially when i've seen ur numbers

What boss is 5 mins? HM TFB is well over that, and so is NiM EC. Now I never said u don't know how to interrupt but simple dps numbers don't prove that u know much about your class, just that you can memorize a rotation (just like ur ABC's)

Now, I never said that our guild was nice, infact I try to stress the opposite. I don't know who said we were nice, but am sorry they mislead you. And you don't know the definition of a troll am not the one trying to convince a server or myself that am the best marauder in this game, especially when i've seen ur numbers

This thread isn't trying to convince people im the best in the game. When have you seen my numbers? Also the reason I don't like to use operations bosses as comparisons is because I would be in a different group than the guy against me. His dps could be burning hard better than the dps in my group causing them to kill the boss faster and his dps to be inflated.

Zorn and toth is 5 minutes, as well as the tanks, writhing horror, and the dreadguards.

This thread isn't trying to convince people im the best in the game

vexo you told me in your own words that you are the best on the server and in the game... quitting a guild and trying to create your own from whats left of ambient and still calling it the best, failing and going back to ur old guild is very bad, nobody wants a 16yr old GM... even on the forums you still get trolled, i would almost stop posting if i were you vexo

The main reason why you get trolled all the time is because people have ZERO RESPECT for you. You change your attitude towards social interaction more than a newborn ******** themselves. Then when people want results you come up with twelve year excuses that literally throws the rest of your "raid group" under the bus. You can't parse well because the rest of your group can't keep up with the "awesomeness that is Ambient", direct quote from Brutalis who was an actual officer of Ambient.

You draw to much attention to yourself in a negative way. Then when things don't go your way, you rage quit, like a little girl who broke her barbie. Yes, I am part of the "keep Vexo on ignore list party." Soon to be its own political party reaching staggering all-time highs of 100+.

This thread isn't trying to convince people im the best in the game. When have you seen my numbers? Also the reason I don't like to use operations bosses as comparisons is because I would be in a different group than the guy against me. His dps could be burning hard better than the dps in my group causing them to kill the boss faster and his dps to be inflated.

Zorn and toth is 5 minutes, as well as the tanks, writhing horror, and the dreadguards.

Edited by Gorband

The main reason why you get trolled all the time is because people have ZERO RESPECT for you. You change your attitude towards social interaction more than a newborn ******** themselves. Then when people want results you come up with twelve year excuses that literally throws the rest of your "raid group" under the bus. You can't parse well because the rest of your group can't keep up with the "awesomeness that is Ambient", direct quote from Brutalis who was an actual officer of Ambient.

You draw to much attention to yourself in a negative way. Then when things don't go your way, you rage quit, like a little girl who broke her barbie. Yes, I am part of the "keep Vexo on ignore list party." Soon to be its own political party reaching staggering all-time highs of 100+.

First off, I barely ever talk or troll in general chat, or troll guilds anymore or any of that thing, unless of course people bring it into whispers. Also I actually do parse well you can look at some of my logs on torparse. They aren't great because every single time I'm parsing well someone in the group ****s up and wipes the raid. For instance tonight on writhing horror I was pulling well over 2200 until for some unknown reason the tank died during the final burn phase and it wiped us. Then of course the next attempt nothing goes my way, i.e. i get the cleansable dot on me almost every time knocked back by the jealous male etc, and only pull 2050 dps. Or in NiM EC on the tanks when I have to take double d I'm on the side with only one add yet I still pull around 1900 dps, but then there are always those times where the crits just weren't in your favor and you end up downing it.

How do you know if I have ever rage quit? You aren't in my guild nor do I talk to you. Most of the time when I "rage quit" I'm just trolling and join right back. Oh by the way Brutalis was the GM of Ambient and Ambient was pretty fun and awesome.

I have talked to you like 2 times and parsed against you on the dummy to see how well a good annihilation marauder parses against a good carnage marauder and I did not troll the **** out of you like I have some people. I honestly don't know why you people have sticks up your asses and hate me so much when I have literally done nothing to you and avoided doing any trolling for at least 2 weeks.

Then I parsed against your other good marauder, Steadfast, and taught him something about carnage that caused an increase in his dps. So i've helped your guild too.

I don't give 2 ****s if you put me on ignore because I don't even talk to you. People who put me on ignore must mostly be from your guild because I communicate with other guilds on a regular basis, thus making me not be on many ignore lists.

GG

vexo you told me in your own words that you are the best on the server and in the game... quitting a guild and trying to create your own from whats left of ambient and still calling it the best, failing and going back to ur old guild is very bad, nobody wants a 16yr old GM... even on the forums you still get trolled, i would almost stop posting if i were you vexo

Never said I was going to be the GM of the guild I just said I was recruiting. Oh and I had a good raid group it was just that people either wanted to give the guild they were in one more chance or some bs, and then they would join. I didn't have time for that because of the fact that NiM ec was coming out in a little less than a week. I don't care if I get trolled on the forums because most people have no clue what the **** they are talking about. So i'm going to keep posting.

On a side note I know you guys are having a great time trying to troll me but none of your post pertain to the topic of the thread.